501 W Main St
Batavia, OH 45103

Domino's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Gluten Free, Vegan

Domino's Pizza is a Pizza, Gluten Free, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 2/10/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pizza

amberthegr8 photo

amberthegr8

Memphis, TN

anywhere but here!

I had been to this Domino’s Pizza many times. It always look clean, and previously the employees were friendly. A day when I called for pizza the employee named Monica was very rude and impatient. I thought of canceling but I didn’t. A while later the pizza man was walking around out side (i live in a suburb), I ran after him and said I ordered the pizza. He gave it to me I payed him and he left. Monica had made up a different house number (which was on the sticker on the box) thats why the delivery man didn’t know where he was going. The toppings were completely different than the ones I had ordered. I called to tell the manager and he acted as if I were bothering him. He said yeah , ok. Didn’t offer to replace or even say sorry.

PIZZA

I only say poor because this was not what I ordered. The temp. was fine, but the taste isn’t the same if Its not the way you like.

Delivery Pizza Takeout

Domino's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Domino's Pizza is located near the cities of Mays Landing and Clermont County.
People found this by searching for: Dominos Glen Este, Dominos Eastgate Oh, Dominos Eastgate,Oh, Dominos Pizza Batavia Menue, Dominoes 45103, Dominos Eastgate Ohio, Domino's Pizza Memphis Tn, and Dominos Eastgate.