9532 Old Keene Mill Rd

bimmers3 photo

bimmers3

Burke, VA

Pizza and Sandwiches

On Halloween evening I decided to order a pizza and 2 of their sandwiches.
The pizza was great, as most of their pizzas are.
Lots of sauce, w pepperoni, onions and bacon. It was so hot and fresh when it got here. Couldn’t wait to get it.
The sandwiches were terrible! It was ’Where’s the Beef?’ revisited!! Awful! It was more like 2 big pieces of bread with beef flavor-and not good beef flavor- and hints of green pepper and onions. What a supreme waste of money. It was the ‘trick’ on Halloween night!
NEVER EVER AGAIN will I order sandwiches from them.
I called the store to complain about how bad they were and the guy had the nerve to tell me they don’t specialize in sandwiches and it’s only a 3 month promotion. So, that makes it ok for them to sell you a really bad sandwich and take your money and then say it’s not their fault the sandwich is bad? What? Not even a ’I’m sorry, can we get you something else?. Nope. I guess they think they can just take your money. I used to work for Domino’s so don’t think this is just an attack on them for no reason. I love their food. I am very disappointed in those sandwiches tho and recommend you don’t waste your money!

Small pizza

Pepperoni, onion and bacon master piece. I love Domino’s sauce. I will never stop ordering pizza from them. Was hot fresh and perfect.

Philly Steak Sandwich

If there was a negative 1 rating. This sandwich earned it.
There wasn’t enough meat on the sandwich to make half a slice of beef. I was very sorry I tried their sandwich.
The person I talked to on the phone was not helpful at all. I guess if you don’t like what you order or it is messed up, they won’t own up to it. Don’t order from this place if you want a good sandwich. WASTE OF MONEY. Where’s the beef??

Pizza Lunch Dinner

Domino's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Domino's Pizza is located near the cities of North Springfield, West Springfield, and Fairfax Station.
People found this by searching for: Domino's Pizza Old Keene Mill Rd, Dominion Pizza Burke, Dominos Pizza In Burke, Dominos Pizza Burke, Dominos Burke Va, Dominion Pizza Burke Va, Domino Pizza & Burke, Domino's Pizza Burke Va, and Domino's Pizza Burke.