19819 State Route 2
Monroe, WA 98272-2352

Domino's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Gluten Free, Lunch

Domino's Pizza is a Pizza, Gluten Free, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

allstar photo

allstar

Monroe, WA

Terrible Service

This experience was very memorable in a HORRIBLE way. The order was an hour late. I was very hungry and the food was very cold. To make this experience even peacheir I was abruptly charged $10.00 more on top of the original order price because apparently one of the employees entered the wrong special. I was expecting my order to arrive within 30 minutes because they said it was going to be delivered and they did not show up. I called to verify the order and the employee apparently forgot it was for delivery and made it for carry out. They were expecting it to be picked up. I was never notified about this and rudely treated. I am shocked by the way I was treated. The employees were very unprofessional and immature.

Pizza Takeout Gluten Free

Domino's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Domino's Monroe Washington, Dominos Menue, Dominoes Monroe, Wa, Dominos Monroe, Wa, Monroe Wa Dominos, Dominos Pizza Menue Monroe Wa, Dominos Monroe Wa, Personal Pizza In Monroe Wa, and Dominos Monroe Washington.