3011 W Lake Mead Blvd
North Las Vegas, NV 89032

Domino's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, {"0":"Pizza"}, Gluten Free

Domino's Pizza is a Pizza, {"0":"Pizza"}, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Pizza

ToastNinja photo

ToastNinja

Las Vegas, NV

I DO NOT recommend ordering during swing shift.

I have been ordering Domino’s for years and was more than happy with them. So this really sucks I have to leave this review but 2 times this week I have ordered and both times watched the pizza tracker move along..only to get NOTHING! Same employee both times! The first time I waited over an hour and then tried calling 13 times no answer! I had to use a different phone and then they answered and say something about driver issues. Ugh. Then tonight I ordered again… watched the tracker move telling me it’s almost out the door… and NOTHING again! But now the place is closed I can’t even call and ask wtf. And no one called me to say what was going on! So yeah, I’m beyond mad at this joke. I always pay cash and this order was only like $20 bucks. Whoever works near closing should not be in charge of anything because clearly he is bringing the whole place down when he can’t even deliver a damn pizza down the street!

Pizza Bad Service {"0":"Pizza"}

Domino's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Domino's Pizza is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, Las Vegas, and Downtown.
People found this by searching for: Dominos 89032, Dominos Pizza Lake Mead And Simmons, Domino's Pizza On Lake Mead And Simmons, Dominos Pizza W Lake Mead And Simmons N Las Vegas Nv 89032, Dominos Management Lake Mead Las Vegas, Nv, Dominoespizza Onlakemeadsimmons, and Dominoes 89032.