11170 Magnolia Ave
Riverside, CA 92505-4604

Domino's Pizza

Neighborhoods: La Sierra
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Chicken wings

Domino's Pizza is a Pizza, Lunch, and Chicken wings restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

• 4/21/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

Pizza

Eleput58 photo

Eleput58

Riverside, CA

Worst Service Ever

Worst customer service I have ever encountered in my (long) life. It’s my birthday, everybody is sick, and I really wanted that barbeque chicken pizza I fell in love with, although I’m not a pizza fan at all. Tried to call 4 times, was put on hold for up to 10 minutes, then the phone was cut off, every time. My daughter went to the location in person and was received with the worst rudeness imaginable. She was told that what she wanted to order didn’t exist…. Last time somebody explained that there were 2 different kinds of barbeque chicken pizza. One was ‘real’ barbeque chicken, the other one regular chicken on barbeque sauce. One had ‘specialty’ (Memphis?) added to the name…. I wanted the ‘good one’… Both people in my life who brought that pizza from this location before, were in the store. But neither my daughter’s nor her friend’s online account showed any of the orders. Neither one of us imagined that we bought and ate that pizza…. While trying to figure it out, my daughter was still nice and let other customers go first, so they wouldn’t have to wait. But the (trashy) employees got ruder by the second. In the end my daughter and her friend just left and went to Pizza Hut, although they don’t carry what we had planned on buying. When they left the store, the employees cheered and made comments never heard of in customer service.
Reading some of the reviews right now, I found out that this kind of treatment seems to be normal at that location. Where the heck is the owner? Or was he the one cheering the loudest? Who can afford this kind of ‘customer service’ these days?? I will make my own barbeque chicken pizza and surely never set foot in that Domino"s ever again.

Pizza Takeout Lunch
Dalias Pizza

Pizza in Ramona

Goody's Family Restaurant

American in Ramona

Papa John's Pizza

Pizza in La Sierra

Domino's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Domino's Pizza is located near the cities of Riverside County and Rubidoux.
People found this by searching for: Domino Pizza La Sierra, Dominos Pizza On Magnolia And La Sierra, Dominoz Pizza On Magnolia And La Sierra, Domino's Pizza On Magnolia Ave In La Sierra, Dominos La Sierra Riverside, Dominoespizzaonlasierraave, Dominos Pizza On La Sierra In Riverisde, La Sierra Domino's Pizza, and Pizza Sierra Y Magnolia.