Domino's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Gluten Free, Catering

"Excellent spinach & feta dippers"
"No cons just take out order. Staff friendly!!"
"Try it again!! I go weekly never had a bad meal yet"
November 14, 2012

Very unhappy. My credit card was overcharged because of a driver last week and when I went to pick up my order this week I found the driver to still be working there. Very unprofessional Manager. Don't go here, Get Goldens or Papa Ginos!
February 15, 2010

New is YUMMY

Love the new garlicky crust :) the new pizza is way better than the old way to go dominos on making a successfull creation
August 31, 2008

Location has moved

We like Domino's deals, especially the Tuesday night special, but this location has closed. The nearest location is on Route 9 in Shrewsbury and has a limited delivery route.

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Gluten Free Parking

Domino's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/01/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.

• 6/21/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Excellent spinach & feta dippers
    No cons just take out order. Staff friendly!!
    Try it again!! I go weekly never had a bad meal yet
Domino's Pizza is located near the cities of Hamilton.
People found this by searching for: Dominos Rt 9 Shrewsbury Ma, Worcester Route Nine Shrewsbury Food, Dominos Rte 9 Worcester Mass, Dominos On Rte 9, Dominos Pizza On Route 9 Worcester, Dominos Rt 9 Shrewsbury, and Dominos Pizza On Rute 9 In Worcester.