11447 W Oakland Park Blvd
Sunrise, FL 33323-1465

Don Carlin Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Sunrise Golf Village West
Cuisine: Cuban, Kid's Menu, Catering

Don Carlin Restaurant is a Cuban, Kid's Menu, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 1/18/2017

A dining patron from Boca Raton, FL tried it.

• 8/17/2014

A Cuban food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Honestly photo

Honestly

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Don Carlin Cuban OK

I visited Don Carlin restaurant and I found the food to be acceptable, but not outstanding. They had a big TV in the dining room with Mexican soccer game on. I was not crazy about having Andres Cantor yell GOOOOOL, GOOOOOL in my ear, but the staff of the restaurant enjoyed it. I had boliche and my friend had the stuffed steak. Both were reasonable in price and tasty. They were accompanied by the traditional black beans, white rice and maduro plantains. We also had a very nice flan and tres leches.

Boliche

Cuban Pot Roast in brown gravy. Tender and not too salty. The Flan was very good. The stuffed steak was good but not outstanding. This is just your basic neighborhood Cuban restaurant. Casual and clean. It was a little disconcerting having the TV on behind me.

Cuban Kid's Menu Parking

Don Carlin Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Don Carlin Restaurant is located near the cities of Franklin Park, Ft Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, Wilton Manors, and Oakland Park.
People found this by searching for: Don Carlin Restaurant Menu, Doncarlinrestaurant.Com, Don Carlin Sunrise Fl Menu, Was The Best Dish At Don Carlin, Don Carlin Sunrise Menu, Don Carlin Restaurant, Don Carlin Menu, Don Carlin Menu Sunrise Fl, and Don Carlin Sunrise.