Don Pablo's

Cuisine: Tex-mex, American, Latin American

Don Pablo's is a Tex-mex, American, and Latin American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 1/20/2017

A dining patron from Essex, MD tried it.

• 11/07/2014

A Tex-mex food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/14/2014

A Tex-mex food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

yellowrose14 photo

Buffalo, NY

Best Mexian Food Ever

We traveled about 400 miles to see a friend and then decided to come here. We were welcomed with open arms and were seated right away. Since it was a Thursday we had enchalidas because it was all you can eat. we enjoyed the beef ones and had between my husband and I we had 9 all together, my friend had fish tacos and she raved about them too. Since it was my birthday they gave us desert free and it was just soooo good. Next time we are in Maryland we will be sure to come again.

July 8, 2006

Good food, Family friendly

I have always enjoyed Mexican food. This is good, hot and fresh. I have never had to wait long and enjoy the friendly service. Try the dip sampler of the unique taste of their buffalo wings. Any entree is good, and the soppapia's are worth…

Tex-mex Wine Served Delivery
  • Throwing a party, business meeting or other event? Don Pablo's can put together hot ready-to-serve large fiesta platters.
  • If you're looking to economize your tequila intake, opt for the 27-ounce Lotsarita margarita. Extra-large beers are also available.
  • Lunch specials--which come with a fountain soda, cup of tortilla soup or side salad, plus rice and beans--are available until 4pm Monday through Friday.
No 1 Taste

Roast Beef in Morrell Park

Giovanna's Carry-Out

Pizza in Hamilton Area

Don Pablo's  Restaurant Reviews

Don Pablo's is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Don Pablos Baltimore, What Is Don Pablos Best Dish, Don Pablo Restaurant, White Maryland 21236, Best Dish At Don Pablos, Don Pablos Menu, 21236, Don Pablo's Restaurant Menu In Baltimore, Baltimore Don Pablos Hours, Don Pablos, and Juan Pablo Restaurant White Marsh Md.