Don Pedro's

Call (Near the intersection of Bear River Dr and Horn Rd)

Cuisine: Mexican, American, Latin American

Overall
Pros
"I am over 70 and from Texas. I know Mexican food. Not bad at all. I liked the old downtown place better. "
"There flautas were wonderful and being from El Paso, Tx. I do know the differance."

Mexican Good For Kids American

Don Pedro's  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/10/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/10/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 11/08/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/22/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/29/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/27/2013 A diner from Rock Springs, WY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/25/2013 A diner from Torrington, WY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/19/2013 A diner from Laramie, WY tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Don Pedro S Evanston Wy, Don Pedros Menu Evanston, Don Pedro Restaurant, Evanston, Wyoming, Don Pedros Evanston Menu, Don Pedros Evanston Wy, Don Pedros Menu Evanston Wy, Don Pedro's Evanston Wy, and Don Pedro's Evanston Wy Menu.