Don Pedro's

Call (Near the intersection of Bear River Dr and Horn Rd)

Cuisine: Mexican

Overall
Pros
"I am over 70 and from Texas. I know Mexican food. Not bad at all. I liked the old downtown place better. "
"There flautas were wonderful and being from El Paso, Tx. I do know the differance."

Mexican Good For Kids

Don Pedro's  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/10/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/10/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 11/08/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/29/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/27/2013 A diner from Casper, WY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/25/2013 A diner from Meriden, WY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/19/2013 A diner from Rock Springs, WY tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Don Pedro S Evanston Wy, Don Pedros Menu Evanston Wy, Don Pedro's Evanston Wy Menu, Don Pedros Evanston Wy, Don Pedro's Evanston Wy, Don Pedro Restaurant, Evanston, Wyoming, Don Pedros Menu Evanston, and Don Pedros Evanston Menu.