Donato's Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Sandwiches, Pizza

Donato's Italian Restaurant is a Italian, Sandwiches, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

Overall
Pros
"Fun atmosphere, delicious food"
"very good food,bread and garlic oil"
"VReal florintine fantastic"
"Great food"
"Sangria"
"Great sauce"
"Good food, good service, olive oil and bread on table"
"The chicken/ eggplant parm is very good...the cheese nicely done..the best I've had since leaving NY!"
Cons
"Price"
"Small portions high cost dirty restaurant. Arrogant owners. Lousy service"
"None!"
  • 6/24/2017

An Italian food lover from Cape Coral, FL tried it.

• 6/15/2017

A diner from Louisville, CO tried it and liked it.

• 3/31/2017

A dining patron from Gaffney, SC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/29/2017

A diner from Orlando, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fun atmosphere, delicious food
  • 3/16/2017

A dining patron from Venice, FL tried it.

• 2/27/2017

A diner from Fort Myers, FL tried it.

• 2/13/2017

An Italian chowhound from Coats, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    very good food,bread and garlic oil
  • 2/01/2016

An Italian food lover from Cape Coral, FL tried it.

• 12/17/2015

A diner from Port Charlotte, FL tried it.

• 8/13/2015

An Italian chowhound from FL tried it.

brendakr photo

brendakr

Port Charlotte, FL

Bad to the bone

My husband and I have been going to Donato’s often,until recently the food and service were not bad.little things like ordering veal marsala and getting chicken by their mistake. they adjusted the price but never offered to give me what I originally ordered.Now they have gone completely down hill.Understaffed, non attentive wait staff and VERY RUDE MANAGER make this a downer I’m not willing to pay for. We ordered and received dirty silverware 3 TIMES no apology. second problem we were given the wrong soup and when we asked to speak to the manager to complain she came loud rude and vulgar,told us to take our business elsewhere so we have. I had a very good meal last nite @ Outback. Mistakes where made and corrected appetizer comped free also ,dessert apoligies rendered the way it should be.NO we will not be going back to a place where the customer is never right.

Italian Sandwiches Kid Friendly

Donato's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Donato's Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Charlotte Harbor.
People found this by searching for: Donatos Port Charlotte Fl, Donatos Port Charlotte Menu, Donato's Restaurant Menu, Donatos Menu, Donatos Menu Port Charlotte, Menu At Donatos In Port Charolette Florida, Donatos Port Charlotte Fl Menu, Donato's Port Charlotte, Fl, and Donato's Italian Restaurant Menu.