825 W 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202

Donato's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Subs, Italian

• 2/12/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

PizzaFan photo

PizzaFan

Indianapolis, IN

Good Pizza, Poor Delivery

Donato’s pizza tastes good … when you can actually get it on time and they deliver the right pizza.

I allow every pizzeria to make one mistake. This particular Donato’s, however, twice in two months, they delivered my pizza over 45 minutes after the promised delivery time and the pizza was cold by the time they delivered it.

To make things worse, last night (11/4/07), I ordered a simple pepperoni pizza on a traditional crust. Two hours later, they finally delivered a pizza but, when I opened the box, instead of a traditional crust pepperoni pizza, it was a stone-cold, thin crust pizza with mushrooms and some topping I couldn’t identify (possibly chicken) … not even close. Since it was already almost 10 p.m. by that time, there was no point in asking them to deliver another pizza … I might not have gotten it until midnight.

There are at least six pizza places which will deliver to my apartment. I see no reason to order from Donato’s again.

I suppose if you want to go there and pick it up, you can avoid those problems, which is why I give it 2 stars instead of 1.

Pizza Subs Online Ordering

Donato's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Donato's Pizza is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Delivery 46202, Donatos Pizza 46202, Donato, Late Night Delivery 46202, Donato Indianapolis, Donatos Pizza Menu, Pizza Places 46202, and Donatos Pizza Indianapolis.