1180 West Ave Sw Ste A
Conyers, GA 30012-5254

Donna Marie's Pizza & Pasta

Cuisine: Lunch, Fast Food, Pasta

Donna Marie's Pizza & Pasta is a Lunch, Fast Food, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"They were excellent and made the best Greek salads with extra beets "
Cons
"Nothing"
  • 6/09/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

• 6/09/2015

A Lunch food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 7/13/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/04/2014

A Lunch food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 3/25/2014

A Lunch chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    They were excellent and made the best Greek salads with extra beets
    Cons
    Nothing
  • 6/01/2013

A Lunch chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Saveyme photo

Saveyme

Conyers, GA

Not somewhere I will go back to.

I ordered chicken wings and when I got home they were bleeding out. I immediately called the to resturant back to explain about the wings. The lady who answered the phone said no problem bring them back we will replace them. I explained to the lady that it was too far to come back that day because traffic is busy. Well, Long story short. We called back to get the replacement wings and the owner told us “I don’t give out free wings” We explained that we didn’t want anything for free, just what was promished. He said sorry… He was arrogant, disrespectful, and not willing to satisfy his customer. I was shocked needless to say. I explained to him that he had lost a customer that comes in weekly. His response to me was " oh well, I have been doing this for 25 years." I responed by saying " You don’t demonstrate very good customer service and you lost a customer, and Merry Christmas."
I sent this in because I am really tired of arrogant people who don’t care about good and nice customers. If he gave me the food I would not eat it for health reasons. I don’t think our request was unreasonable and this was the first experience we have ever had with their chicken wings. I will never return to the resturant just because of the owners additude and arrogance toward us as customers. We live in America where customer service is #1.

sarah76 photo

sarah76

Never go here

Never go to this place. The food is horrible and the owner is a jerk. If you feel like Chef Boyardee then this is the place to go.But just buying the can would be cheaper and then you wouldn’t have to deal with the rude owner.

Spaghetti

It has a watery tomato paste for sauce comparable to Hunts tomato paste and ketchup.

well photo

well

Questionable

I was one of only two customers in the restaurant this afternoon. I ordered a veggie pizza. 30 seconds before the cashier brought it out, she let out a huge laugh from the kitchen and told the cook, “I didn’t see that!!”. Of course, I looked up knowing my food was being handled seeing as the other customer had already received his food. When I did the other woman working in the kitchen was looking right at me. Needless to say it felt as though there was something disgusting being done to my food. I will not return because that is not a question I should even have to wonder about.

Veggie Pizza

5/21/2019

A Mexican food lover from Conyers, GA tried Los Bravos.

5/16/2019

A dining patron from Conyers, GA tried Burger King, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Too slow
Cons
Hotter fries
4/30/2019

A dining patron from Lithonia, GA tried Pippin's Bar-B-Q and liked it.

4/28/2019

A Chicken wings chowhound from Covington, GA tried Wings House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/21/2019

A Wings food lover from US tried World of Wings, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Cons
Race
Comments
Asian chicken soo goood
4/12/2019

A Salads food lover from Conyers, GA tried Panera Bread and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

3/17/2019

A Chinese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried House of Lin.

3/11/2019

A Pizza food lover from US tried Tavas Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Chicken Alfredo on the new menu, fast service, fresh food
3/10/2019

An Asian food lover from Winder, GA tried Orient Express.

2/22/2019

A Chicken wings chowhound from Decatur, GA tried Wings House.

Takeout Parking Outdoor seating

Donna Marie's Pizza & Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

Donna Marie's Pizza & Pasta is located near the cities of Rockdale County.
People found this by searching for: Donna Marie's Conyers, Donna Marie's Pizza, Donna Marie's Conyers Ga, Donna Marie Conyers, Donna Maries Pizza, Donna Maria Pizza Ohio, and Donna Maries Conyers.