3101 Saint Paul St
Baltimore, MD 21218-3840

Donna's Cafe Coffee Bar

Neighborhoods: Charles Village
Cuisine: Diner, Cafe, Contemporary

Donna's Cafe Coffee Bar is a Diner, Cafe, and Contemporary restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

bfrog photo

bfrog

Baltimore, MD

Good variety of salads

Donna’s cafe is a chain in Baltimore. Donna’s has been facing increasing competition in Charles Village with new chain restaurants popping up the street. The one in Charles Village has good, covered outdoor seating. I have never had to wait for a table. The service is mixed. There are always new servers added to the mix which might be part of the problem. Some of the servers try to memorize the orders, but then your orders don’t come out how you expect them. People come here more for the meals rather than the coffee given the many other options in the area (Eddie’s Market, Carma’s, Starbucks). I enjoy the variety of salads, and the occasional pizza.

Turkey burger

I think they added bread to the ground turkey because the burger tastes doughy. I added cheese, but they only had fancy cheese so I added mozzarella. For a normal burger, adding cheese was only an extra dollar more. For some reason I was charged $2 more. Maybe it was because I switched out the sweet potato fries for regular fries, but I’m not sure. The fries are a little greasy and soggy. However, the lettuce, tomatoes, and onions are fresh.

Hot chocolate

I think this is the greatest hot chocolate. It’s made from real milk. It’s not too sweet. Perfect on a cold day.

Margherita pizza

I enjoyed this pizza, but you have to be ready for the fact there is almost no crust. I think this had the right amount of cheese and stuff on the pizza. My other friends had more stuff on their pizza and thought it was soggy in the middle, so be warned.

Donna's Caeser Salad with Chicken

The salad is crisp and fresh, with just the right amount of dressing. They give you plenty of large grilled chicken strips on top which makes this a full meal.

Diner Cafe Good For Kids

Donna's Cafe Coffee Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Donna's Cafe Coffee Bar is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Menu Donnas Baltimore, Donna Restaurant Menu Charles Street, Donna's Baltimore Menu, Donna's Baltimore, Donna's Menu Baltimore, Donna's Cafe Charles Village, Donnas Cafe Charles Village, Donnas Charles Village,3101 Saint Paul St Baltimore, Md 21218, and Donna’s Coffee Bar And Restaurant, Charles Village.