Donna's Caribbean Restaurant

Cuisine: Caribbean, Jamaican, Catering

January 8, 2012

Very good food but today we decided to do the buffet and the food was ok but the customer service was terrible It's sad that island people have no clue how to treat customers We were totally ignored and waited 15 for check at the end after…
June 26, 2011

This is one of my favorite spots to grab some Jamaican food. The food is always prepared fresh daily and completely satisfying. I can't even finish a small! My favs are the ox tail with rice and peas, brown stew chicken, jerk chicken.
June 27, 2010

You get plenty of rice to last you a week, but the chicken I've ordered on 3 occasions lasted about 5 minutes. And no, I'm not a fast eater.

Caribbean Jamaican Good For Kids

Donna's Caribbean Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/29/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/14/2014 A diner from FL tried it and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food and didn't like the service.

Donna's Caribbean Restaurant is located near the cities of Lauderhill, Tamarac, Roosevelt Gardens, Washington Park, and Plantation.
People found this by searching for: Donna's Caribbean Restaurant Menu, Donna's Jamaican Restaurant, Donna's Jamicia Foodft Lauderdale, Donna's Jamaican Restaurant Menu, Donna's Caribbean Restaurant, Donna Jamaican Restaurant Menu, Donna's Caribbean Restaurant Locations, and Jamaican Restaurants In Fort Lauderdale.