21416 41st Ave
Flushing, NY 11361-2134

Donovan's of Bayside

Neighborhoods: Murray Hill
Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"All the help are right at your service. Our family was stuck in traffic for an hour. The hostess let us know it was no problem. They would accommodate when all the family arrived. They understood the situation. "
Cons
"I know it is difficult to tone down the sound level. "
  • 2/28/2015

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 2/24/2015

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/10/2013

An American chowhound from Whitestone, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I know it is difficult to tone down the sound level.

THE BEST BURGERS I'VE EVER HAD!! This is not...

THE BEST BURGERS I’VE EVER HAD!! This is not located in Flushing. There are two locations – Bayside (214-16 41st Ave) & Woodside (5724 Roosevelt Ave). I prefer the Woodside because I believe that’s the original. It’s the juiciest burger ever, and I keep going back for more! A Donovan’s burger with a cold beer – PERFECTION!

American Parking Catering
cookila

Whitestone, NY
0 useful

Donovan's of Bayside  Restaurant Reviews

Donovan's of Bayside is located near the cities of Malba, Beechhurst, Whitestone, College Point, and Bayside.
People found this by searching for: Donovan's Donovan's Donovans Of Bayside Menu, Donovan's Restaurant Bayside, Donovan's Bayside Menu, Donovan's Bayside, Donovans Restaurant Bayside Ny, Donovan's Woodside Menu, Donovans Bayside, and Dunovens Restaurant Flushing.