Don's Seafood Hut, Inc.

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Creole

Don's Seafood Hut, Inc. is a Seafood, Lunch, and Creole restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Great Food !"
  • 6/04/2017

A diner from Broussard, LA tried it.

• 5/15/2017

A Seafood food lover from Lafayette, LA tried it.

• 4/16/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 7/21/2016

A Seafood food lover from Lafayette, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/01/2016

A dining patron from Lafayette, LA tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 12/24/2015

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it.

• 12/27/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/01/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great Food !
  • 2/07/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

cajunanne photo

cajunanne

Lafayette, LA

Great B&B (burgers and bartenders)

You wouldn’t think to order a burger at a seafood and steak joint but Don’s burgers are just wonderful. Their staff is friendly especially their bartenders who treat you like family. After you’ve tried all the seafood and steak, give the burgers a try. You won’t be sorry. Top it off with an old fashion made by their bartender pros.

Fried Mushroom Appetizer

Fresh fried and not over battered.

keh photo

keh

Worst Dining Experience I Have EVER Had

This was the worst dining experience I have EVER had! I was reprimanded at ANOTHER PATRON’S TABLE for asking our waitress, Melodie, for a to-go box for the unfinished crawfish special when my babysitter called saying they had to leave. I will NOT leave my children home alone. The waitress was rude and extremely sarcastic when she had no reason to be. I will not be returning.

dlormand photo

dlormand

Cedar Hill, TN

Worst location for Don's

Everytime we go home we go out to eat Cajun seafood—-which is always some of the best food anywhere.
We have loved Don’s in other locations but our brother-in-law had warned us this location was not good, but it was close to his house so we thought surely it couldn’t be that bad!
He was right, from the time we entered the restaurant, it was a bad experience! Staff was not friendly, poor service, waiter wanted to argue instead of trying to solve the problem that our food tasted like leftovers!
The bad service, I am pretty sure, was all because my husband forgot & wore his Prejean’s T-shirt-which is another Cajun Restaurant. But as my husband said, you would think they would have bent over backwards to win us over. Instead they turned us against them completely.
So, on our next visit, we will eat anywhere in Lafayette but Don’s on Johnston St.

Shrimp Dinner(shared)

This dish was supposed to have grilled shrimp(didn’t), broiled shrimp(didn’t) it tasted boiled. the rice was crunchy, the soup had no flavor, just greasy sauce. We asked our waiter, but he assured us we had everything cooked just right & left only to come back with the check.

July 13, 2012

My entree was amazing

My entree was amazing and the service was terrific, not to mention their creative drink menu. I had the oreo martini and it was to die for!
May 25, 2012

The service was wonderful and the food

The service was wonderful and the food was great. Don's has a family atmosphere which we enjoy! We are looking forward to our next visit.

Seafood Parking Dinner

Don's Seafood Hut, Inc.  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Don's Seafood Hut Lafayette Menu, Dons Seafood Hut, Don's Seafood Hut, Dons Seafood Lafayette La, Don's Seafood Hut Lafayette La, Dons Seafood, Don's Seafood Hut Lafayette, Don's Seafood Lafayette, and Don's Seafood Hut Menu.