Dooley's Beef 'n Brew House

Ramulon photo

Ramulon

St Louis, MO

Welcome back Dooley's!!!

Every since the original downtown location closed a few years ago I have been in search of a burger that could even come close. Not having found one I am over joyed that Dooley’s and my beloved cheddar burger are back!!! I want to be clear I haven’t eaten at the new location as it’s not due to open until the end of the month but I will be there opening day and back here to post my review. This was one of the iconic resturants in downtown St. Louis and I can say enough about how glad I am that the Dooley family is bringing back a taste and tradition that is as closely tied to St. Louis as the Arch or Ted Drewes.

American St. Louis Reservations

Dooley's Beef 'n Brew House  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/30/2015 A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 2/23/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Dooley's Beef 'n Brew House is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and East St Louis Township.
People found this by searching for: Dooley's Beef N Brew House, Dooley Grand Ave St Louis Restaurants, Dooleys Grand Center, Dooleys Beef N Brew House, Dooleys Beef And Brew, Dooley's N Gran St Louis, Dooleys Restaurant In St. Louis, Mo, Dooley’s Pub And Brew Haus, and Dooley's Beef And Brew House.