4709 NW 79th Ave
Doral, FL 33166-5403

Doral Pizza

Neighborhoods: Doral
Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Sandwiches

Doral Pizza is a Pizza, Italian, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $25 and $50 and tipped between 15% to 18%.

YEC!!

Staying in hotel near airport while traveling. YEC! Ordered pizza, wings mozzarella stix, fries and 2 sandwiches. The Cheese pizza we ordered was horrible! Tried to make it taste better by smothering in crushed red peppers and parmesan cheese that we had to pay for!. Still didn’t help. It had a nasty taste. The mozzarella stix were pretty good. Fries good. Wings were pretty good but the sauce wasn’t good. I opened the Italian sandwich to see what was in it because it looked like bread only. There were sliced tomatoes and sliced mozzarella cheese and this see-through meat that looked like raw thin sliced bacon. I didnt even try it. Every Italian sandwich I have ordered in the past had salami, pepperoni, cheese and maybe another meat. The other sandwhich was turkey and cheese. It had cubed tomatoes that fell out when I looked to see the ingredients, and mustard on it. Most places send condiments. I hate mustard on sandwiches with cheese. I spent $50.00 with the tip for 5 of us. Waste of money. Wish I had a rental car to bring the food back!

X-Large Four Cheese Pizza

Horrible cheese, sauce, crust!

Vacationer photo

Vacationer

Jacksonville, FL

HORRID

Customer Service is Terrible! We were on vacation and ordered pizza for our hungry family after a long drive. The order was wrong and when we called to inform them of their error, they were rude and and offered no kind of apology. We will never order from them again when visiting Miami.

Pizza Italian Sandwiches

Doral Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Doral Pizza is located near the cities of Uninc Miami Dade County and Medley.
People found this by searching for: Doralpizza, Pizza In Doral, Doralos Pizza, Doral Pizza, Doral Pizza And Grill Menu, Doral Pizza And Grill, Pizza Doral Fl, and Doral Pizza Menu.