534 Westcott St
Syracuse, NY 13210

Dorian's Gourmet Pizza & Deli

Neighborhoods: Eastside
Cuisine: Greek, Deli, Deli Food

Dorian's Gourmet Pizza & Deli is a Greek, Deli, and Deli Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 6/01/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/01/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 11/30/2013

A Greek food lover from Utica, NY tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food.

• 11/17/2013

A diner from Syracuse, NY tried it.

• 11/05/2013

A Greek food lover from Clark Mills, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome food outstanding service! Miss the music
    Cons
    Racznici was too peppery
JessiKay photo

JessiKay

Great Place!

Have heard a lot of great things about this place from people in the neighborhood. A friend of mine has even been coming here since they opened! Talk about a returning customer, and I can see why. The dining area is nice and cozy, they even have window seats, or you can sit out back on the deck where there is lovely lighting. The staff all seem very down to earth and seem like they really enjoy what they are doing, unlike many pizza shops they actually seem to lighten up when customer’s come in. They’ve delivered to us a few times and despite being extremely busy the food always arrives on time! Slowly but surely we are working our way down the list of the Greek god subs, they are amazing. Also no where does Greek pizza like these guys, it’s a must try. The curly fries are great too (Get cheese with them!)

One very unique thing about this establishment (Besides the great atmosphere) is they have their liquor license. But they don’t just have a few beers in the fridge, you can also get wine! And the faux wine glasses are adorable.

All in all this place is a must try.
My friend says she’s never had a bad experience here (other than the occasional drunken miscreant) and I doubt any of us will! We’ll be back.

1. Zeus

Love the food, have vowed to sample every Greek god sub by the end of the semester. Had nothing but the best food whenever any of us came here.

ErinB photo

ErinB

SCAMMERS

This has been my favorite pizza place in Syracuse for a long time, but last night they scammed us out of $6 and have lost our business for good. This is what happened: We ordered off GrubHub and paid and tipped online with a credit card. It was $23 before tip and $27 after tip. My boyfriend answered the door and the delivery man told him the total was $27. He gave him $32. When he told me about this, I promptly called Dorian’s and they said they would send the driver back with the money. When he returned, an hour later, he handed us $27 and left. So, he had a $4 tip on the credit card, and then kept the $6 my boyfriend had mistakenly tipped him for a total of $10 on a $22 order. When GrubHub called me back, they told me that Dorian’s does not refund “delivery charges” which this very much was not. We paid the full bill twice and tipped twice and I believe that the driver knew exactly what he was doing. Never again.

2 Large Cheese Pizzas

Not worth being scammed out of $6

Siberacusan photo

Siberacusan

It's food, I think...

I just ordered a medium pizza w/ cheese and pepperoni, it was vile. Domino’s quality at gourmet prices! The crust is horrible, the cheese is okay, the pepperoni has no flavor at all. Not worth it at half the price.

Gourmet Pizza

HungryVegetarian photo

HungryVegetarian

Food fit for the Gods

The Feast of Olympus is in Syracuse – right down the street from the University.

Awesome subs of every stripe and flavor (meats of all kinds, and five or six EXCELLENT vegan/vegetarian dishes) … the pizza is great – crust not too thick, not too thin – good sauce, and fresh toppings.

They also have wraps and pitas, and usually will let you order off-menu, provided it’s not too busy…

Not to mention, it’s in the Heart of the Wescott Nation – how can you go wrong?

Vegetarian Wrap

There are actually two vegetarian wraps, but the one I’m referring to is like a crushed-up veggie burger patty with awesome spices and a white cucumber sauce (tatziki?)…

Hits the spot. Actually, now I want one.

Greek Deli Deli Food
King David Restaurant

Greek in University Hill

Hk Take Out Food

Chinese in Near Eastside

Dorian's Gourmet Pizza & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Dorian's Gourmet Pizza & Deli is located near the cities of Onondaga County, Lyncourt, Galeville, and Onondaga.
People found this by searching for: Dorians Pizza, Dorians, Dorians Syracuse Ny, Dorians Syracuse Menu, Dorians Wescott, Dorians Pizza Syracuse, Serwis Oqjabow, Dorians Syracuse, and Dorians Pizza Syracuse Ny.