400 S Arroyo Pky
Pasadena, CA 91105-2518

Dots Cupcakes

Neighborhoods: South Pasadena
Cuisine: Cupcakes, Italian, French

Dots Cupcakes is a Cupcakes, Italian, and French restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

In the mood for a cupcake

Every now and then, I get a sweet tooth, so I popped in last night since this location is about a mile or two from the 110 exit. I prefer Dots’ cupcakes to Sprinkles because Dot’s doesn’t go over board with the frosting. Looking at a Sprinkles cupcake is like trying to hug a girlfriend who just recently got some Double D’s. Fake, Fake, Fake, plastic confectionery that’s just too hard to the touch and thus not so appetizing.

But Dot’s cupcakes are sooo darned cute, kinda like the girl next door. Usually moist cake with just enough icing on top that it doesn’t look like its going to topple over. My fav is the carrot cake one. I can’t really remember the others I’ve tried, probably because they’re not as memorable. But I do love that they have the mini cupcakes – cheaper to treat a group of people with a dozen or two of these babies than with the regular sized ones. The minis are also a great way to sample many flavors too.

I usually call my order in a few days ahead so I can pretty much order whatever flavors I want. When I pick them up, they’re made fresh to order. Everything is packed so cute, with lots of pink, lots of polka dots, and lots of tissue. Totally girly goodness!

I give them 3 stars because even with the less expensive minis, it’s still rather spendy.

2 regular sized cupcakes for $5.50
1 mini cupcake = $1.50
1 dozen mini cupcakes = $18.00

Strawberry Shortcake

Very moist, and not too overwhelmingly sweet. Cake was still moist the day after.

Cupcakes Italian French

Dots Cupcakes  Restaurant Reviews

Dots Cupcakes is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: Cupcake Descriptions, Dots Cupcakes Arroyo, Dots Cupcakes Menu, Dotspasdenamenu, Dots Cupcakes Vs Sprinkles Cupcakes, Cupcakes South Pasadena, Mini Wedding Cake Favors Near Pasadena, and Cupcakes In Alhambra.