7420 W Greenfield Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53214

Double B's Bbq & Burgers

Cuisine: BBQ, Barbecue, Catering

Double B's Bbq & Burgers is a BBQ, Barbecue, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 1/09/2019

Kdubfoodie tried it.

• 8/01/2017

Rachaelrl tried it, liked it, and rated it . Rachaelrl liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/12/2017

Deeg tried it.

KDUBFoodie photo

KDUBFoodie

Menomonee Falls, WI

Amazing!

I don’t get to this part of town very often, but when I do I always try to stop here.
I ordered one sandwich for dinner and one for lunch at work tomorrow. I asked the server which sandwich would be better/easier to reheat the next day. The chef personally wrote up a few tips on the best way to reheat my lunch. He even included a container of ajus so the meat wouldn’t be dry. Wow! Talking about going above and beyond. The server was very good as well!

rachaelrl photo

rachaelrl

Milwaukee, WI

The brisket I'd been searching for

Sometimes there’s nothing better than BBQ. And for a long time, there was an absence of good BBQ in the area – at least that I was aware of. I admit I used to go to a rather big-name BBQ chain, and when they switched their brisket recipe and then closed not long after, I was left with a brisket-sized hole in my life!

Enter Double B’s. I’d heard a recommendation from some friends and decided to try it out. I’m so glad I did. There is no longer a lack of brisket in my world. I’ve been there twice now, and both times the brisket was juicy, fatty (but not TOO fatty), and meaty. There’s a peppery rub put on it, just enough to warm up your mouth, and you get your choice of sauces at the table. Not that the meat needs it! But sometimes a little extra flavor is nice. (My favorites are the Kansas City and the Texas.) The mac and cheese is good, and the corn muffins are tasty, but really the star of the show is the meat.

I’ve had the same server both times I visited, and she was great both times. Attentive without being annoying, and very knowledgeable about the menu. Sit outside if the weather allows – their patio is very nice. Definitely worth a visit! I’m planning to take people there in the future.

rib and meat combo platter

So much food, and all of it so good. Definitely enough to take home for more than one meal.

lb8er photo

lb8er

Milwaukee, WI

Get the burnt tips!

Went to Double B’s BBQ with a group of fellow diners. We went on a Wednesday evening and the place was packed! It’s a smaller place, but it seems like they do a good take out service too. We had a great server that was attentive and answered all of our questions as most of us hadn’t been there before. I went with the rib and meat combo platter opting for the burnt tips for the meat, as they had them on the special menu that evening. While the ribs were great, the burnt tips were divine! Even the corn bread was delicious too, with just a hint of sweetness. I like that they give you a few different bottles of sauces on the table, so you can choose your own. I will definitely have to go back, as I’m already dreaming about those burnt tips!

rib and meat combo platter

The rib and meat platter – got it with the burnt tips, to die for! Huge portions and still dreaming about those tips!

Deeg photo

Deeg

Waukesha, WI

Oh the Burnt tips

Great place, if the burnt tips are one of the specials get them!!

BBQ Barbecue Takeout

Double B's Bbq & Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

Double B's Bbq & Burgers is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.