Double Front Cafe

(Heart of Missoula)

Cuisine: Chicken, American Traditional, Fast Food

Double Front Cafe is a Chicken, American Traditional, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 9/06/2017

Owen10175 tried it.

• 8/30/2017

Mattw333 tried it.

• 8/24/2017

Jillyjolly tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Jillyjolly didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/23/2017

Nimrodneophyte tried it.

• 8/04/2017

Maerubyflors tried it.

• 8/04/2017

A diner from A1 tried it.

Owen10175 photo

Owen10175

Yuckness Overload

The chicken you served was a few days old and I could feel it on my palate. Yuck!

MarkGriffin photo

MarkGriffin

Sioux Falls, SD

Lost Wallet

I somehow left my wallet with the cashier but they didn’t even bother trying to give it back to me.

Dan_Kitcher photo

Dan_Kitcher

Seattle, WA

Burnt

We ordered grilled chicken but it came out burnt. The chicken was not worth it. I just wasted my money.

MattW333 photo

MattW333

Impolitenes

This place isn’t customer friendly at all. The staff was very impolite.

good meal

Glenda986 photo

Glenda986

Quasi Chicken

Ordered my chicken to-go. When I got home, it was not chicken.

Not chicken

Nathan349 photo

Nathan349

Burritoast

This is the worst burrito I’ve ever tried. The filling tastes so bad that a dog can’t even eat it.

Horrible

Jeff_Riggs photo

Jeff_Riggs

Grand Forks, ND

Overrated !

Overrated. I don’t think the chicken was that good. It was bland and raw. Eat somewhere else.

Jamal123 photo

Jamal123

Secret ingredients.

I thought I saw a cockroach crawl to the kitchen. I whispered my concern to our waitress but I don’t think they’ll do anything about it.

ReemDzib photo

ReemDzib

rawr! cashier! rawr!

A cashier who yelled at me asked for my order details. This cafe makes me feel like I’m already tormenting in hell with this extremely rude staff and an atmosphere that makes you feel like you’re being burned

Regular dinner (Thigh)

bad

ScottMaloish123 photo

ScottMaloish123

Missoula, MT

I was sitting outside this cafe a couple of...

I was sitting outside this cafe a couple of months ago and I saw one of their waiters take out the trash, then I realized he wasn’t wearing gloves while doing it. I’m starting to question Double front’s sanitation.

GaiaPencilvester photo

GaiaPencilvester

Seattle, WA

2 hour real life horror

So it took me over a year to finally review this place because I was waiting to recover from the horror that was “my trip to Montana”. Basically, we ordered wings and onion rings for a take out. The staff was very nice and the ambiance of the place was quite good but you just have to starve yourself for 2 hours of waiting before getting your order.
NimrodNeophyte photo

NimrodNeophyte

Daystroyer

This was the shadow to my light. I was having such a beautiful day. I was going on a happy afternoon stroll on such a perfect day until I decided to stop by this place. The cafe itself was not bad but the personnel that worked there had an attitude and the service was slow.

maerubyflors photo

maerubyflors

Stress generator cafe

Whenever I do stress eating I always go for fast food and buy a bucket of fried chicken. But when I try to eat at this Cafe, they totally ruined everything about fried chicken. They gave me raw, bloody, stinky and the most unholy chicken ever in this world. They also treat their customers like there is no humanity in this planet. I tried to speak with the owner named Lex but the thought of arguing with him scares me because he looks like a very old psychopath.

ChrismonTinola photo

ChrismonTinola

Idaho Falls, ID

Eye of The Cafe

Misery loves company ! We loved Double Front Cafe’s food and their services. I just don’t like how that one guy in the counter looks at my daughter. Turns out he’s one of the employees of the cafe. I asked someone for help to find him using the internet.

DiddlyFlores photo

DiddlyFlores

Sioux Falls, SD

Cold Surprise

Chicken can be a tasty surprise. Unless its cold on the inside. Yours was cold on the inside.

PContraganza photo

PContraganza

Idaho Falls, ID

Double Front Cafe - Missoula, MT slow service

Now i can compare your services with Internet Explorer. I see things diferrently now. They made me wait like my exgf used to.

King_Long photo

King_Long

Middleton, ID

I'll be back

I thought this restaurant was an absolute addiction to people based on google reviews, I’m not a fan of warmed-up chickens. I’m definitely coming back just to play those arcades (or call it whatever you want idk what it is) not for the food.
John_john photo

John_john

Disappointed

I don’t get what all the hype was about. I’ve had better fried chicken at another place and they serve it within the first minutes!

JillyJolly photo

JillyJolly

Missoula, MT

Why does the food cost so much?

Why does the food have to cost so much? I feel like it wasn’t worth it if I weigh what I’d gone through. I waited a long time for my food only to be served with normal chicken. I was expecting something special when I waited for a long time for my food but I guess not. It wasn’t that good at all.

jersongeek photo

jersongeek

Smellin Rotten!

The first time we visit that restaurant the food that they served has the good quality but as we continue every month we noticed that the salad dressing from their Cole slaw is rotten.

Menick photo

Menick

Bloody Chicken Mary

Besides of the bloody chicken the place has no atmosphere. Definitely not a good place or a place for a salad and glass of wine.

May 7, 2009

Best Chicken Anywhere

Double Front is a tradition in my family. I've been going there since before I was old enough to eat the food! I live in Billings now, and I've carried on the tradition with my own children. We have to stop everytime we are in Missoula.…
February 10, 2009

Some Great Chicken

I was raised in Missoula, and my mother would take us to get Double Front Chicken to go for the whole family. It was a real treat then as now. I still remember the taste as being simple, yet savory, with a hint of spices and just the right…
March 10, 2008

Great Chicken!

Double Front's chicken is some of the best chicken I have ever had. Their chicken meal is enough to fill you up and the price is very reasonable for the amount of food you get. They have a restaurant upstairs, as well as a bar with a pool…

Fried chicken Chicken Bloody

Double Front Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Double Front Cafe is located near the cities of East Missoula.