543 Marketplace Dr
Bel Air, MD 21014-4312

Double TT Diner

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Delicious food, large portions, fast & friendly service... Will definitely be back again!"
  • 10/31/2018

An American food lover from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 6/03/2018

A diner from Severna Park, MD tried it.

• 6/17/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/27/2013

A dining patron from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.

• 5/12/2013

An American food lover from Catonsville, MD tried it and liked it.

russe photo

russe

Baltimore, MD

This place used to serve decent food in...

This place used to serve decent food in generous portions at good prices, but a recent meal has soured me on it. I had calamari and a shrimp salad sandwich. The calamari was huge, thick, overcooked, and tough as rubber. Terrible. The shrimp salad was so tasteless I hardly ate any of it. My companion had the strangest tasting lentil soup I’ve ever had, and a disgusting meatloaf…dry, grainy, barely warm, and tasting the way dogfood smells. It nearly made me gag. It’s ashame this Double TT has lowered itself to the standards of all the others.

Err photo

Err

Bel Air, MD

Terrible food

We ate here tonight and the food was awful! Yes they still serve good portions but if you can’t eat it what does it matter. My husband ordered some stir fry dish that was supposed to be over noodles and it came out over rice. No one seemed to care. I ordered a gyro sandwich which they barely put any of the Greek sauce on so it was very dry. When I asked for more sauce their response is they will have to charge me another dollar to get more. States their cooks keep it locked up. This place used to be great but now it stinks! Save your money

American Catering Dinner

Double TT Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Double TT Diner is located near the cities of Bel Air South, Benson, Bel Air North, and Emmorton.
People found this by searching for: Menu Prices For Double T Diner In Belair, Md, Double T Diner Bel Air, Double T Diner Bel Air Menu, Double Tt Diner, Double T Diner Belair, Double T Diner Bel Air Hours, Double T Diner Bel Air Md, and Double Tt Diner Bel Air.