Main St
Sayville, NY 11782

Downtown Burger at Five Points Café

Cuisine: Cafe, Lunch, Traditional

Downtown Burger at Five Points Café is a Cafe, Lunch, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Good food service is awful. Everytime we eat at five points cafe we have waited nearly 40 minutes just to have someone ask us what we would like to drink. Even on a Tuesday night the service is the same awful. "
  • 11/26/2016

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/08/2016

A Cafe food lover from New York, NY tried it.

• 6/23/2015

A Cafe chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/16/2014

BillyJoe photo

BillyJoe

Sayville, NY

Out to lunch

So the mayor (of Sayville that is) and I decided to have a burger lunch one afternoon. We decided on 5 Points. BIG MISTAKE!!! We also waited at the door for someone to arrive to seat us. Ten minutes later we were being seated. I ordered the Downtown Burger…if your going to charge 14$ for a burger platter at least cook it to the way the customer asks. I asked for medium rare and got BLEEDING…the bun was soaked in blood I sent it back. When it came back to me it was cooked perfect except they put it back on the bloody bun..CHEAP!!!! Sent it back again. finally they got it right. Now my friend at lunch ordered the Classic Burger and asked for extra pickles and surprise no extra pickles. When asked about the extra pickles the waiter seemed very bothered to go and get them…like they were his pickles and did not want to share them…This was very funny..he brought them back and almost threw them on the table…So what i’m getting at here is this place is a waist of time. The service is bad..really really BAD. I could get a better burger and service at any local bar on the south shore of Long Island..DONT WAIST YOUR TIME OR MONEY

Downtown Burger

Cafe Parking Dinner

Downtown Burger at Five Points Café  Restaurant Reviews

Downtown Burger at Five Points Café is located near the cities of Fire Island Pines, West Sayville, Bayport, Blue Point, and Bohemia.
People found this by searching for: Five Points Cafe Sayville, Five Star Cafe 11782, Five Points Cafe, Downtown Burger At Five Points Cafe Sayville, Ny, 5 Points Cafe Sayville Menu, Five Star Burger Sayville Ny, 5 Points Cafe, Sayville, New York 11782 Full Menu, Downtown Burger Sayville Menu, and Five Star Cafe Sayville.