6969 North Port Washington Road
Glendale, WI 53217

Dr. Dawg

Cuisine: Hot Dogs, Comfort Food, American Traditional

Dr. Dawg is a Hot Dogs, Comfort Food, and American Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

Cons
"Very poor french fries not crisp Very poor french fries not crispy"
Comments
"Don't take hot dogs home to eat become soggy ask for fries separate"
  • 7/31/2013

A diner from Delafield, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Very poor french fries not crisp Very poor french fries not crispy
    Comments
    Don't take hot dogs home to eat become soggy ask for fries separate
eryngo photo

eryngo

Milwaukee, WI

Ever crave a good hot dog?

This is Milwaukee! Brats are king and hot dogs are the inferior, scoffable wannabes.

But I have to admit, there are times when I crave a good hot dog. Yes yes, I know! But there is something to be said for a Vienna Beef hot dog loaded up with a pile of your favorite toppings. And this place strives to use ingredients that are free of antibiotics, growth hormones, preservatives and trans fats. I know that doesn’t mean much but basically… this is not the Oscar Mayer weiner you remember from when you were 10 years old!

Chili Dawg

It doesn’t matter where I go, a chili dog is always a let-down. It just sounds so good… chili and cheese poured over anything should make it instantly better! But not a hot dog. Maybe it’s a textural thing… a firmer bun that can withstand the chili onslaught might do the trick.

Chicago Style Hot Dog

I will be back for this!

Garlic-Rosemary Fries

I don’t know how they do it… I saw the chunks of garlic but no rosemary. However I could definitely taste it… subtle but there. I’m going to order the larger size next time!

Hot Dogs Comfort Food American Traditional

Dr. Dawg  Restaurant Reviews

Dr. Dawg is located near the cities of River Hills, Fox Point, Whitefish Bay, and Brown Deer.
People found this by searching for: Dr. Dawg Glendale, Dr Dawg Fox Point Wi, Dr. Dawg Glendale Menu, Dr Dawg Menu, Dr Dwg Menu, Dr. Dawg Menu, Dr. Dawgs Menu, Dr Dawg Glendale, and Dr. Dawg.