4198 Washington St
Roslindale, MA 02131-1732

Dragon Chef

Neighborhoods: Roslindale
Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Dragon Chef is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"Had take out very fast and wonderful big portions "
"Excellent!"
"dick"
"I usually order shrimp fried rice lobster sauce and boneless ribs. My food is tasty and does not make me feel ill the next day, "
"Pork fried rice "
"What highlights the food was awful. I can't believe how bad this place had become"
Cons
"cock"
"Every thing "
Comments
"Yes"
"Don't waste your money"
  • 9/29/2018

A diner from Roslindale, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Had take out very fast and wonderful big portions
  • 7/12/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Ansonia, CT tried it.

• 2/28/2018

A dining patron from Woonsocket, RI tried it.

• 10/02/2017

A diner from New Britain, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/05/2017

Soupdog tried it and didn't like it.

• 7/05/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it and didn't like it.

• 5/29/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Woonsocket, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/30/2016

A diner from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent!
  • 4/17/2016

A Chinese food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 1/15/2016

A dining patron from West Roxbury, MA tried it.

Soupdog photo

Soupdog

Roslindale, MA

They don't care

I had to give a one star, would prefer a negative star if it was allowed. I just got back to my house with the food I ordered from there. Everything was so over cooked it tasted burnt. I called them to tell them that all my food was burnt and they said, “No problem”. I asked what they could do about this, they said “we can do nothing”. I said, so you don’t care that you gave me burnt food, their response was “don’t care” I said I would write a review and tell Facebook how bad the food was, they said “so what, don’t care” I said, this really sucks!! They said “So what, don’t care”. I hope no one ever ever goes here. Don’t waste your money.

Chicken Fingers

Overdone, burnt, cooked with old oil

Fried Jumbo Shrimp

Burnt, over cooked, old oil, shrimp so small my dog would not eat it

Vegetable Fried Rice

Burnt

Vegetable Lo Mein

Burnt flavor, old

Chinese Parking Catering

Dragon Chef  Restaurant Reviews

Dragon Chef is located near the cities of Jamaica Plain, West Roxbury, Boston College, Tampa, and Mattapan.
People found this by searching for: Dragon Chef Roslindale, Ma, Dragon Chef Roslindale, Dragon Chef Roslindale Ma Menu, Dragon Chef Restaurant Menu Roslindale, Dragonchefroslindale, Dragon Chef Roslindale Menu, Dragon Chef, and Dragon Chef Roslindale Ma.