Dragon China

Overall
Pros
"I like this Restuarant it is fast on service just not the size building I would. Prefer but the food was very good"
"Fast service"
"Rice!"
February 19, 2014

Ordered food via delivery online. Tipped them 5 bucks. An hour and a half later still no food. I called and politely asked them how much longer until my food was going to arrive. The man who answered said shorty then hung up on me. Almost…
September 10, 2005

Don't waste your money

Who doesn't love a good Chinese buffet? Key word there being "good." Dragon China, to put it bluntly, sucks. For about $5 you get all the stale food you can scrape from the bottom of a few pans. Now, I'll be honest, I was only there once,…

Dragon China  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/02/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/03/2015 A diner from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/30/2015 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/20/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/19/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/11/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/21/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/16/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/07/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/06/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

People found this by searching for: Dragon China Dayton Menu, Dragon China Moraine, Oh, Dragon China Menu Dayton, Dragon China Dayton Ohio, Chinese Restaurant In North Dixie Drive, Dragon China Dayton Oh, Dragon China Dayton Ohio Menu, and Dragon China Dayton.