Dragon City

Neighborhoods: Avondale
Cuisine: Chinese, American, Asian

Dragon City is a Chinese, American, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"They are very rude dont spend your mom here, i never finished ordering because she was so rude. They dont deserve to be open!!!!! "
Cons
"They need better customer service "
Comments
"I say dont spend your hard earn money here, they dont appreciate you as a customer "
  • 6/07/2017

A Chinese food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/16/2016

A Chinese food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 2/25/2016

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 8/27/2015

A diner from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/27/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/26/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/20/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 5/05/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/04/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 4/10/2015

UselessEater photo

UselessEater

Cincinnati, OH

Very no good

I had General Tso’s Chicken just now which was really Sweet & Sour chicken with some hot pepper oil poured in and the Chicken was tough and tasted old. The fried rice was really dyed rice, white rice with yellow food coloring. The shrimp eggroll I ordered had one small nearly tasteless piece of shrimp. I should have listened to the other reviews, but noooo, I gotta learn for myself…Burger King next to it would have been a better choice. My stomach hurts…

General Tso's Chicken

Normally my motto is ANY Chinese food is better than no Chinese food. In this case, I say “RELEASE THE KRAKEN

September 6, 2011

Headache

I was in the mood for some Chinese food and had never tried Dragon City before so I thought I would give them a try since they were close by. I was excited that at the time as I walked in there were no other customers and I figured I…
March 11, 2011

Worst Chinese I've Ever Had

By far the worst Chinese food I have ever experienced & management was shockingly rude. I am not trying to be mean & I have have no vested interest. It was simply so bad that it was inedible. I ordered the pad thai & the noodles were so…

Burger King

Burgers in Avondale

Great Steak & Fry

American in Avondale

1/21/2018

A Burgers chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Rally's in West Price Hill, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
Food made so poorly an was so cold
1/21/2018

A diner from Latonia, KY tried The Counter OTR, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
None that I experienced
Comments
your will not leave hungry that's for sure
1/20/2018

A dining patron from US tried Wendy's in Lincoln Heights and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

1/19/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Rossford, OH tried Red Lobster in Kenwood.

1/19/2018

A diner from US tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in Northside.

1/19/2018

A diner from Rock Hill, SC tried Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant in Kenwood and liked it. They liked the food.

1/18/2018

A diner from Federal Way, WA tried Asiana in Norwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
5 STAR SERVICE. Newly renovated. Very very clean. Great fresh Sushi
1/16/2018

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried Santorini Restaurant in Cheviot, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/14/2018

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried Blue Gibbon Chinese Restaurant in Bond Hill.

1/14/2018

An American chowhound from Beverly Hills, CA tried Madison-bowl.com in Madisonville.

Delivery Chinese Avondale

Dragon City  Restaurant Reviews

Dragon City is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Dragon City 3521 Reading Road, Dragon City In Roselawn, Dragon City Avondale, Dragon City Reading Road, Dragon City Cincinnati Reading, Avond Chinese Food Reading Rd Avondale, Dragon City Reading Road Cincinnati, Dragon City Avondale Menu, and Dragon City On Reading Road.