Dragon City

Neighborhoods: Avondale
Cuisine: Chinese, American, Asian

Dragon City is a Chinese, American, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"They are very rude dont spend your mom here, i never finished ordering because she was so rude. They dont deserve to be open!!!!! "
Cons
"They need better customer service "
Comments
"I say dont spend your hard earn money here, they dont appreciate you as a customer "
  • 6/07/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/16/2016

A Chinese food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 2/25/2016

A Chinese food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 8/27/2015

A Chinese chowhound from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/27/2015

• 5/26/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/20/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 5/05/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/04/2015

A Chinese food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 4/10/2015

UselessEater photo

UselessEater

Cincinnati, OH

Very no good

I had General Tso’s Chicken just now which was really Sweet & Sour chicken with some hot pepper oil poured in and the Chicken was tough and tasted old. The fried rice was really dyed rice, white rice with yellow food coloring. The shrimp eggroll I ordered had one small nearly tasteless piece of shrimp. I should have listened to the other reviews, but noooo, I gotta learn for myself…Burger King next to it would have been a better choice. My stomach hurts…

General Tso's Chicken

Normally my motto is ANY Chinese food is better than no Chinese food. In this case, I say “RELEASE THE KRAKEN

September 6, 2011

Headache

I was in the mood for some Chinese food and had never tried Dragon City before so I thought I would give them a try since they were close by. I was excited that at the time as I walked in there were no other customers and I figured I…
March 11, 2011

Worst Chinese I've Ever Had

By far the worst Chinese food I have ever experienced & management was shockingly rude. I am not trying to be mean & I have have no vested interest. It was simply so bad that it was inedible. I ordered the pad thai & the noodles were so…

Burger King

Burgers in Avondale

Great Steak & Fry

American in Avondale

4/25/2018

A Burgers food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried McDonald's in Forest Park, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
No highlights, went in to order, one customer at counter. He and the employee have a great conversation going on laughing just a good old time, waited about 5 to 6 mins. told myself out of here and will never set foot in here again!!!!! Went down the stre
4/25/2018

A food lover from Covington, KY tried Kenning's Circle K Restaurant in Bridgetown North and liked it.

4/24/2018

A diner from Middletown, OH tried Burbank's Real Barbecue in Sharonville and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/24/2018

A diner from Amelia, OH tried Main Street Cafe in Newtown.

4/23/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Oil City, PA tried Jumbo Buffet and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

4/22/2018

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried P & T Restaurant in Finneytown.

4/21/2018

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried Fantastic Wok.

4/20/2018

An Italian food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried Angilo's Pizza in Northgate.

4/19/2018

A dining patron from US tried W & S Ribs & More in Roselawn. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/18/2018

A Chinese food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried Peking Garden in Dillonvale.

Delivery Chinese Avondale

Dragon City  Restaurant Reviews

Dragon City is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Dragon City Cincinnati Reading, Dragon City 3521 Reading Road, Dragon City Avondale Menu, Dragon City On Reading Road, Avond Chinese Food Reading Rd Avondale, Dragon City In Roselawn, Dragon City Reading Road, Dragon City Reading Road Cincinnati, and Dragon City Avondale.