Dragon City

Neighborhoods: Avondale
Cuisine: Chinese, American, Asian

Dragon City is a Chinese, American, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"They are very rude dont spend your mom here, i never finished ordering because she was so rude. They dont deserve to be open!!!!! "
Cons
"They need better customer service "
Comments
"I say dont spend your hard earn money here, they dont appreciate you as a customer "
  • 12/16/2016

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 2/25/2016

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 8/27/2015

A diner from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/27/2015

• 5/26/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/20/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 5/05/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/04/2015

A Chinese food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 4/10/2015

• 3/24/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

UselessEater photo

UselessEater

Cincinnati, OH

Very no good

I had General Tso’s Chicken just now which was really Sweet & Sour chicken with some hot pepper oil poured in and the Chicken was tough and tasted old. The fried rice was really dyed rice, white rice with yellow food coloring. The shrimp eggroll I ordered had one small nearly tasteless piece of shrimp. I should have listened to the other reviews, but noooo, I gotta learn for myself…Burger King next to it would have been a better choice. My stomach hurts…

General Tso's Chicken

Normally my motto is ANY Chinese food is better than no Chinese food. In this case, I say “RELEASE THE KRAKEN

September 6, 2011

Headache

I was in the mood for some Chinese food and had never tried Dragon City before so I thought I would give them a try since they were close by. I was excited that at the time as I walked in there were no other customers and I figured I…
March 11, 2011

Worst Chinese I've Ever Had

By far the worst Chinese food I have ever experienced & management was shockingly rude. I am not trying to be mean & I have have no vested interest. It was simply so bad that it was inedible. I ordered the pad thai & the noodles were so…

Great Steak & Fry

American in Avondale

5/27/2017

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried China Chef Restaurant in Mount Airy, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/26/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried J&W Bar-B-Que in Norwood and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

5/25/2017

An Irish chowhound from Upper Darby, PA tried Molly Malone's Irish Pub in Pleasant Ridge.

5/25/2017

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried Taj Mahal Indian Cuisine in Finneytown and liked it.

5/24/2017

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Bob Evans in Finneytown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/24/2017

An Italian chowhound from US tried Sorrento Pizza & Restaurant in Norwood and liked it. They didn't like the food.

5/24/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Cincinnati, OH tried Gramma's Pizza in Mount Carmel.

5/24/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Jim & Jack's Riverside Sports in Riverside.

5/23/2017

A diner from Putney, VT tried Vermont Inn Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/23/2017

A diner from Lewisburg, OH tried Stone's Restaurant in Cheviot.

Delivery Chinese Avondale
Orchids at Palm Court Hilton Netherland Plaza

American in Central Business District

The Precinct

Steak in East End

The Summit

Contemporary French in Clifton

Dragon City  Restaurant Reviews

Dragon City is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Dragon City 3521 Reading Road, Dragon City In Roselawn, Dragon City Avondale Menu, Dragon City On Reading Road, Dragon City Reading Road, Dragon City Cincinnati Reading, Dragon City Avondale, Dragon City Reading Road Cincinnati, and Avond Chinese Food Reading Rd Avondale.