Dragon City

Neighborhoods: Avondale
Cuisine: Chinese, American, Asian

Dragon City is a Chinese, American, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"They are very rude dont spend your mom here, i never finished ordering because she was so rude. They dont deserve to be open!!!!! "
Cons
"They need better customer service "
Comments
"I say dont spend your hard earn money here, they dont appreciate you as a customer "
  • 6/07/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/16/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 2/25/2016

A Chinese food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 8/27/2015

A Chinese chowhound from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/27/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/26/2015

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/20/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 5/05/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/04/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 4/10/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

UselessEater photo

UselessEater

Cincinnati, OH

Very no good

I had General Tso’s Chicken just now which was really Sweet & Sour chicken with some hot pepper oil poured in and the Chicken was tough and tasted old. The fried rice was really dyed rice, white rice with yellow food coloring. The shrimp eggroll I ordered had one small nearly tasteless piece of shrimp. I should have listened to the other reviews, but noooo, I gotta learn for myself…Burger King next to it would have been a better choice. My stomach hurts…

General Tso's Chicken

Normally my motto is ANY Chinese food is better than no Chinese food. In this case, I say “RELEASE THE KRAKEN

September 6, 2011

Headache

I was in the mood for some Chinese food and had never tried Dragon City before so I thought I would give them a try since they were close by. I was excited that at the time as I walked in there were no other customers and I figured I…
March 11, 2011

Worst Chinese I've Ever Had

By far the worst Chinese food I have ever experienced & management was shockingly rude. I am not trying to be mean & I have have no vested interest. It was simply so bad that it was inedible. I ordered the pad thai & the noodles were so…

Great Steak & Fry

American in Avondale

7/21/2017

An American chowhound from Cincinnati, OH tried Brotherton's Family Restaurant in Mount Healthy.

7/20/2017

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried Stone's Restaurant in Cheviot, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
felt like I was in grandma's kitchen
Cons
I liked everything about it
Comments
Try the specials!
7/19/2017

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried Hooligan's Pub in Pleasant Ridge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/19/2017

A Pizza food lover from Rossford, OH tried Angelo's Pizza in Norwood.

7/19/2017

An American food lover from US tried Chandler's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/19/2017

A dining patron from Dayton, OH tried Gramma's Pizza in Mount Carmel.

7/18/2017

An American chowhound from Cincinnati, OH tried Century Inn in Glendale.

7/18/2017

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried Marco's Pizza in Dent and liked it.

7/17/2017

A diner from US tried Penn Station in North College Hill.

7/17/2017

An Italian food lover from Piqua, OH tried Sorrento's Restaurant & Lounge in Reading.

Delivery Chinese Avondale

Dragon City  Restaurant Reviews

Dragon City is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Dragon City Avondale, Dragon City Reading Road Cincinnati, Dragon City Reading Road, Dragon City 3521 Reading Road, Dragon City In Roselawn, Dragon City On Reading Road, Dragon City Cincinnati Reading, Dragon City Avondale Menu, and Avond Chinese Food Reading Rd Avondale.