Dragon City

Neighborhoods: Avondale
Cuisine: Chinese, American, Asian

Dragon City is a Chinese, American, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"They are very rude dont spend your mom here, i never finished ordering because she was so rude. They dont deserve to be open!!!!! "
Cons
"They need better customer service "
Comments
"I say dont spend your hard earn money here, they dont appreciate you as a customer "
  • 6/07/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/16/2016

A Chinese food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 2/25/2016

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 8/27/2015

A diner from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/27/2015

• 5/26/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/20/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 5/05/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/04/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 4/10/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

UselessEater photo

UselessEater

Cincinnati, OH

Very no good

I had General Tso’s Chicken just now which was really Sweet & Sour chicken with some hot pepper oil poured in and the Chicken was tough and tasted old. The fried rice was really dyed rice, white rice with yellow food coloring. The shrimp eggroll I ordered had one small nearly tasteless piece of shrimp. I should have listened to the other reviews, but noooo, I gotta learn for myself…Burger King next to it would have been a better choice. My stomach hurts…

General Tso's Chicken

Normally my motto is ANY Chinese food is better than no Chinese food. In this case, I say “RELEASE THE KRAKEN

September 6, 2011

Headache

I was in the mood for some Chinese food and had never tried Dragon City before so I thought I would give them a try since they were close by. I was excited that at the time as I walked in there were no other customers and I figured I…
March 11, 2011

Worst Chinese I've Ever Had

By far the worst Chinese food I have ever experienced & management was shockingly rude. I am not trying to be mean & I have have no vested interest. It was simply so bad that it was inedible. I ordered the pad thai & the noodles were so…

Great Steak & Fry

American in Avondale

11/18/2017

A Burgers chowhound from US tried Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Ambiance,servers and food made for a great time.
11/18/2017

A diner from Fairfield, OH tried Bob Evans in Sharonville.

11/18/2017

A dining patron from Mason, OH tried Joe's Watermill.

11/18/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Isadore's Pizzeria in Camp Washington, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/18/2017

A Pizza chowhound from MI tried NYPD Pizza Delivery in Northside.

11/17/2017

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried Brotherton's Family Restaurant in Mount Healthy.

11/17/2017

A Burgers food lover from Upper Darby, PA tried McDonald's in Kenwood and liked it. They liked the food.

11/17/2017

A Chinese food lover from Wilmington, OH tried Fantastic Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/16/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried Drunken Tacos.

11/15/2017

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried Gramma's Pizza in Mount Carmel.

Delivery Chinese Avondale

Dragon City  Restaurant Reviews

Dragon City is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Dragon City 3521 Reading Road, Dragon City Reading Road Cincinnati, Dragon City In Roselawn, Dragon City Avondale, Dragon City On Reading Road, Dragon City Cincinnati Reading, Dragon City Avondale Menu, Dragon City Reading Road, and Avond Chinese Food Reading Rd Avondale.