Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: East Colorado Springs
Cuisine: Chinese, Soups, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"The food is better that the surroundings would indicate"
"Good food at resonable prices"
"The quality of the food is excellent, along with the service and professional staff, I love Dragon Gate "
"I really enjoy the food. I only use Take out cause I don't like to eat alone. Food is sooo good. "
"Great food low prices "
"Fast service great people who work there. Awesome food!!"
"The fried rice is the best!"
"None.. took them over an hour to deliver.. however.. they never delivered. I ended up having to go pick it up.. when I got there the food was cold and the people were rude. Go back to China with that nasty attitude!!!!"
"Try the singapore sling; it's great and the service is good!"
"Very good food and no MSG is used in there food "
Cons
"Just a general dinginess, needs paint and weeding the parking lot"
"i have none"
"There is a higher delivery charge for certain areas"
"Nothing"
Comments
"There is a Chinese place closer to my house, but this one is hands down the best and worth the extra drive"
"Everyone I have came in contact with at the restaurant have been really nice."
Andi_E photo

Andi_E

Colorado Springs, CO

Terrible food and customer service

Normally I am a fan of this restaurant, however, the food and service today has changed my mind and I will not be returning. My boyfriend and I ordered food for delivery, and when it arrived we found that the hunan chicken had over an inch of liquid in the bottom, causing the chicken to be soggy and flavorless, and the broccoli was brown and over cooked. When we called to explain that there had been a problem, the woman who answered told us that it was our fault, that it was always like that, and that they would do nothing to fix it. We hadn’t even explained the problem, so it had obviously been like that when it left the kitchen. The fact that they cared so little about the quality of what they serve, as well as there unwillingness to do anything about their mistake, will now make me look elsewhere next time I want Chinese.

142. Hunan Chicken

Worst dish I have had in a long time, liquid in the bottom, soggy flavorless chicken, and brown overcooked broccoli. Very disappointing.

August 22, 2011

Terrible Food and Customer Service

August 3, 2010

My standby

I've eaten here dozens of times and the food is always dependable, quick and tasty. I'm not a Chinese food expert but the lo mein is not over-done, not over-soy sauced and the prices are fair. Take out is very quick.

Chinese Soups Good For Kids

Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/30/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/05/2016 A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The food is better that the surroundings would indicate
    Cons
    Just a general dinginess, needs paint and weeding the parking lot
  • 5/29/2016 A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried it.

• 4/23/2016 A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried it.

• 4/19/2016 A diner from Denver, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2016 Rachaelc tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. Rachaelc liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 4/16/2016 A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried it.

• 4/09/2016 A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried it.

• 4/08/2016 A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food at resonable prices
Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Colo Spgs and Broadmoor.
People found this by searching for: Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant Colorado Springs, Co Menu, Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant Colorado Springs, Co, Dragon Gate Colorado Springs Menu, Dragon Gate, Dragon Gate Colorado Springs, Dragons Gate Colorado Springs, Dragon Gate Menu, Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant Colorado Springs, and Dragon Gate Menu Colorado Springs.