Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: East Colorado Springs
Cuisine: Chinese, Soups, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"The food is better that the surroundings would indicate"
"Good food at resonable prices"
"The quality of the food is excellent, along with the service and professional staff, I love Dragon Gate "
"I really enjoy the food. I only use Take out cause I don't like to eat alone. Food is sooo good. "
"Great food low prices "
"Fast service great people who work there. Awesome food!!"
"The fried rice is the best!"
"None.. took them over an hour to deliver.. however.. they never delivered. I ended up having to go pick it up.. when I got there the food was cold and the people were rude. Go back to China with that nasty attitude!!!!"
"Try the singapore sling; it's great and the service is good!"
"Very good food and no MSG is used in there food "
Cons
"Just a general dinginess, needs paint and weeding the parking lot"
"i have none"
"There is a higher delivery charge for certain areas"
"Nothing"
Comments
"There is a Chinese place closer to my house, but this one is hands down the best and worth the extra drive"
"Everyone I have came in contact with at the restaurant have been really nice."
  • 5/17/2017

A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    We actually get take out about once every two months here. The food has always been good! my kids hated chinese at first and because of this restaurant they love chicken teriyaki! The restaurant itself might be a little hole-in-the-wall, but it's reall
    Cons
    The entry area is dirty and the vacuum is hanging out right there for all to see. But you can see it's a family establishment. The food can't be beat.
    Comments
    Go ahead and get take out and enjoy your clean home.
  • 4/17/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Colorado Springs, CO tried it.

• 10/30/2016

• 8/09/2016

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/05/2016

A dining patron from Colorado Springs, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The food is better that the surroundings would indicate
    Cons
    Just a general dinginess, needs paint and weeding the parking lot
  • 5/29/2016

A dining patron from Colorado Springs, CO tried it.

• 4/23/2016

A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried it.

• 4/19/2016

A Chinese food lover from Denver, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2016

Rachaelc tried it, liked it, and rated it . Rachaelc liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2016

A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried it.

Andi_E photo

Andi_E

Colorado Springs, CO

Terrible food and customer service

Normally I am a fan of this restaurant, however, the food and service today has changed my mind and I will not be returning. My boyfriend and I ordered food for delivery, and when it arrived we found that the hunan chicken had over an inch of liquid in the bottom, causing the chicken to be soggy and flavorless, and the broccoli was brown and over cooked. When we called to explain that there had been a problem, the woman who answered told us that it was our fault, that it was always like that, and that they would do nothing to fix it. We hadn’t even explained the problem, so it had obviously been like that when it left the kitchen. The fact that they cared so little about the quality of what they serve, as well as there unwillingness to do anything about their mistake, will now make me look elsewhere next time I want Chinese.

142. Hunan Chicken

Worst dish I have had in a long time, liquid in the bottom, soggy flavorless chicken, and brown overcooked broccoli. Very disappointing.

August 22, 2011

Terrible Food and Customer Service

August 3, 2010

My standby

I've eaten here dozens of times and the food is always dependable, quick and tasty. I'm not a Chinese food expert but the lo mein is not over-done, not over-soy sauced and the prices are fair. Take out is very quick.

Overseas 101

Burgers in East Colorado Springs

Heidi's German Restaurant

German in East Colorado Springs

5/29/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried Taco Express in Northwest Colorado Springs.

5/28/2017

A Lunch chowhound from Colorado Springs, CO tried Indus Modern Kitchen Indian Cuisine in Middle Creek, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good
5/25/2017

A diner from US tried Peter Piper Pizza in Powers.

5/20/2017

A diner from US tried Tavern in Broadmoor.

5/17/2017

A dining patron from Colorado Springs, CO tried Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant in East Colorado Springs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Comments
Go ahead and get take out and enjoy your clean home.
5/17/2017

A dining patron from Colorado Springs, CO tried Salsa Latina in Downtown Colorado Springs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/16/2017

A dining patron from Colorado Springs, CO tried The Black-eyed Pea in East Colorado Springs.

5/15/2017

A Mexican food lover from Colorado Springs, CO tried Bean Bandit in Southeast Colorado Springs.

5/14/2017

An American chowhound from Colorado Springs, CO tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in Briargate.

5/14/2017

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Woodland Park, CO tried Panera Bread, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Soups Good For Kids
Jose Muldoon's

Mexican in Central Colorado City

MacKenzie's Chop House

Steakhouse in Central Colorado City

Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Colo Spgs and Broadmoor.
People found this by searching for: Dragons Gate Colorado Springs, Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant Colorado Springs, Dragon Gate Menu Colorado Springs, Gragons Gate Colorado Springs, Dragon Gate Colorado Springs Menu, Dragon Gate, Dragon Gate Restaurant, Dragon Gate Colorado Springs, and Dragons Gate Menu 80909.