Dragon Palace

Cuisine: Asian, Gluten Free, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Great food! Friendly service! Great neighborhood restaurant with community feel, unlike chain restaurants. "
"Friendly; good food"
"Very friendly good food"
"Great service, food food. "
"Fast, friendly service."
Cons
"All good "
May 7, 2014

Tonight I ordered fried rice and lo mien to be delivered. The food came in 15 minutes. The lo mien was the worst I have ever tried. It was dry, smelled awful and was just vomit provoking. I had to throw it away. The fried rice was fair. I…
February 9, 2014

This place is awful. Ordering 3 items was nearly impossible because the lady cut me off and wasn't paying attention when I repeated my phone number and address several times. Told them to call on arrival to our building, and the guy calls…
December 14, 2011

Buyer BEWARE

Super high priced for VERY small portions!!! I called to complain and of course they have a " policy" that they can't do anything for you!!! I would LOSE my customers if I told them that!!! Very unsatisfied!! I guess I should have believed…

Asian Gluten Free Parking
Sun 04:00PM - 08:00PM
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Dragon Palace  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/05/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 2/19/2015 A diner from TX tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and liked the service.

• 2/09/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly; good food
  • 4/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very friendly good food
    Cons
    None

• 1/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service, food food.
People found this by searching for: Dragon Palace Eagan Menu, Dragon Palace Menu Eagan Mn, Dragon Palace Eagan Mn, Dragon Palace Restaurant Eagan Mn Menu, Dragon Palace Menu Eagan, Dragon Palace Eagan, Dragon Palace Restaurant Eagan, and Dragon Palace Eagan Mn Menu.