1273 London Rd
Sarnia, ON N7S

Dragon Palace Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Buffet was excellent and reasonably priced. Very good food all round. "
"I like pussy"
"Very nice to me and made me feel that they liked me to come back. They did not just put on a show and a fake smile. they really cared that we got the best service. "
"Fast service...really fast. Food was hot and delicious. Great value"
  • 11/05/2017

A dining patron from Barrie, ON tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/16/2015

A diner from Toronto, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/14/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Saint Anns, ON tried it.

• 9/07/2015

A diner from Sarnia, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Buffet was excellent and reasonably priced. Very good food all round.
  • 8/20/2015

A Chinese food lover from Saint Clair, MI tried it.

• 8/04/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Sarnia, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I like pussy
  • 9/28/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Toronto, ON tried it.

• 6/21/2014

A dining patron from Toronto, ON tried it and liked it.

• 7/31/2014

• 4/26/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Toronto, ON tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Chinese

Dragon Palace Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Dragon Palace Restaurant is located near the cities of Point Edward and Point.
People found this by searching for: Dragon Palace Sarnia Menu, Dragon Palace Menu Sarnia, Sarnia Dragon Palace, Dragon Palace Sarnia, Dragon Palace Sarnia, On, Dragon Palace Menu Sarnia Ontario, Dragon Palace Restaurant Sarnia, and Dragon Palace.