Dragon Palace Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Buffet was excellent and reasonably priced. Very good food all round. "
"I like pussy"
"Very nice to me and made me feel that they liked me to come back. They did not just put on a show and a fake smile. they really cared that we got the best service. "
"Fast service...really fast. Food was hot and delicious. Great value"

Chinese

Dragon Palace Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/16/2015 A diner from London, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/14/2015 A diner from Caledon, ON tried it.

• 9/07/2015 A diner from Sarnia, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Buffet was excellent and reasonably priced. Very good food all round.
  • 8/20/2015 A diner from Port Huron, MI tried it.

• 8/04/2015 A diner from Sarnia, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I like pussy
  • 9/28/2014 A diner from ON tried it.

• 6/21/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 7/31/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/26/2014 A diner from ON tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/15/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Dragon Palace Restaurant is located near the cities of Point Edward and Point.
People found this by searching for: Dragon Palace Sarnia, Dragon Palace Menu Sarnia Ontario, Sarnia Dragon Palace, Dragon Palace Menu Sarnia, Dragon Palace, Dragon Palace Sarnia Menu, and Dragon Palace Restaurant Dinner For Two Sarnia.