1273 London Rd
Sarnia, ON N7S

Dragon Palace Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Buffet was excellent and reasonably priced. Very good food all round. "
"I like pussy"
"Very nice to me and made me feel that they liked me to come back. They did not just put on a show and a fake smile. they really cared that we got the best service. "
"Fast service...really fast. Food was hot and delicious. Great value"
  • 1/18/2018

A dining patron from Sarnia, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/07/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Sarnia, ON tried it.

• 11/05/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Barrie, ON tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/16/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Toronto, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/14/2015

A diner from Saint Anns, ON tried it.

• 9/07/2015

A diner from Sarnia, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Buffet was excellent and reasonably priced. Very good food all round.
  • 8/20/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Saint Clair, MI tried it.

• 8/04/2015

Pros
    I like pussy
  • 9/28/2014

A Chinese food lover from Toronto, ON tried it.

• 7/31/2014

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese

Dragon Palace Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Dragon Palace Restaurant is located near the cities of Point Edward and Point.
People found this by searching for: Dragon Palace Menu Sarnia, Dragon Palace Sarnia, Dragon Palace Sarnia, On, Dragon Palace Restaurant Sarnia, Dragon Palace, Dragon Palace Menu Sarnia Ontario, Sarnia Dragon Palace, and Dragon Palace Sarnia Menu.