Dragon Pearl

Cuisine: Chinese, Burgers, Soups

Overall
Pros
"Reasonable value"
"Fast service, very friendly, great food"
"Good food, lo mein is delicious. "
"Chicken Lo mein and potstickers great, fast in resturaunt and to go service "
"Fast service"
"Awesome low mein!!!"
"Egg foo young "
"Hi"
"Very friendly and courteous!"
Cons
"Wish they still had the buffet. Prices are a bit high"
"Update the inside. "
"Could use a update inside as it's looked the same for over 20 years. Could look a little nicer "
"Buffet isn't very good. Chow mein is way too corn starchy"
"Nothing"
"they don't deliver. I need my Dragon Pearl now. "
Comments
"Best Chinese food I've had! Every time I come back to my hometown I have to get some. Nothing else I've had compares."
"Anything! I've eaten here for 20 years and I've had just about everything. No complaints "
"Don't expect a good buffet! Order off menu!!!"
"Seriously. I need some Dragon Pearl Egg Foo Young NOW!!"
yumenohoshi photo

yumenohoshi

Minneapolis, MN

A hometown favorite of mine

Every time I come home from life in the city to Hudson, I have to stop in at Dragon Pearl. Helen, the owner, has never forgotten who I am (or, since Hudson is small-town no matter how hard it tries to be otherwise, whose daughter I am), even though I only come back every few months.

The food is always extremely tasty. Too often, you go to a Chinese joint and every thing in the dish taste the same- not so at Dragon Pearl. If you order lo mein, each vegetable’s flavour comes out and it’s never grease-tastic. You will also not find any mystery meat hidden by succulent batter in your sesame chicken. The DP (as I have called it since I was a wee child) always uses recognizable meats.

All in all, if the thought of another podunk burger in Hudson makes you break out in hives, the best place you can go for something a bit different is the Dragon Pearl~

Chicken Lo Mein

I always get this. So yummy

September 28, 2010

THE BEST

This is by far the best Chinese food anywhere around. I drive 20 minutes out of my way just to go here. Everything is so good! I love the sweet and sour chicken, cream cheese wontons, chicken chow mein, mongolian beef and lo mein…
August 6, 2010

Dragon Pearl

Great Chinese food right off of the St. Croix. I really like their Moo Goo Gai Pan, which I get almost every time. They also deliver and their menu is online. They also have coupons online, so I would check there first and then go eat.

Chinese Burgers Soups

Dragon Pearl  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/10/2016 A diner from Stillwater, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/06/2016 A diner from Hudson, WI tried it.

• 10/30/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 10/07/2015 A diner from River Falls, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/25/2015 A diner from Maple Grove, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/22/2015 A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it.

• 6/29/2015 A diner from River Falls, WI tried it.

• 6/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 6/01/2015 A diner from WA tried it.

• 5/15/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Dragon Pearl is located near the cities of Lakeland and North Hudson.
People found this by searching for: Dragon Pearl Hudson Menu, Dragon Pearl Menu, Dragon Pearl Hudson Wi, Dragon Pearl Hudson, Dragon Pearl, Dragon Pearl Restaurant Hudson Wi, Dragon Pearl Menu Hudson Wi, Dragon Pearl Hudson Wisconsin, and Dragon Pearl Hudson Wi Menu.