58 Broad St
Keyport, NJ 07735

Drew's Bayshore Bistro

Cuisine: American (New), Catering, Lunch

Drew's Bayshore Bistro is a American (New), Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and tipped more than 18%.

Eyvonne photo

Eyvonne

Keyport, NJ

OMG! Drew is fantastic

Drew’s Bayshore Bistro is one of my restaurants of choice for special occasions. It is located in Keyport, NJ , one of the first of The Shore towns. I live in Keyport, but I do my fine dining in New York City. Drew’s, however, is an wonderful exception to that rule.

The staff is friendly and have always treated me very well. I have invited people from NYC to come down and they have just loved it. I love the fact that I can bring my own wine and the staff will bring glasses, a bucket of ice and even open and pour the bottle for me.

For appetizer, I highly recommend the Voodoo Shrimp!!! It is spicy without being overwhelmingly so and the combinations of textures makes it a must have dish. I usually order the house salad. You can see its freshness and I haven’t had a bad salad at Drew’s yet.

I make absolutely wonderful steaks, but Drew has me beat on my best day. His steaks are tasty, tender, juicy and delicious. If you are a beef lover, you will fall In love with any steak prepared by Drew.

Voodoo Shrimp

A must have. An exquisite dish to remember.

Black Angus NY Strip Steak

Fabulous. So, so very tasty.

American (New) Good For Kids Catering

Drew's Bayshore Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Drew's Bayshore Bistro is located near the cities of Staten Island, Cliffwood Beach, Hazlet, Union Beach, and Aberdeen Township.
People found this by searching for: Drews Bayshore Bistro, Drew's Bayshore Bistro, Drews In Keyport Parking, Bayshore Bistro Menu, Drews Bistro Keyport, Drews Bistro Keyport Menu, Drew S Bistro, Restaurant Week 2013drews Bistro, and Drews Restaurant Keyport Nj.