D's Jerk Hut

Neighborhoods: Burnham
Cuisine: Caribbean, Jamaican

D's Jerk Hut is a Caribbean and Jamaican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"good hospitality good fast service and the food is excellent"
"D's have very good food. I love their jerk chicken. I visit them atleast twice a month. "
"Great food"
"L"
"Best jerk oxtails and catfish in chicagoland!"
"The seasoning GREAT JERK TASTE AND THE SAUCE !!!!"
"Fast, hot good jerk chicken"
Cons
"Not the best restaurant appearance"
"Not decorated well"
Comments
"good customer care and the food is very good"
"Order YIUR food and take it home. I do !!"
lnlinda photo

lnlinda

Gary, IN

Love the Food

My family and I love the food from D’s Jerk Hut. We have always gotten good service and good food.

1 Whole Chicken

delicious always, with the bread, stew chicken, and more dishes.

March 17, 2014

I love this place and the food is always great..,,,,but today I found hair in my food.....I called to inform them and the lady that answered the phone and the guy were very rude. I have never had a problem or complaint....,I asked for a…

Caribbean Jamaican Takeout

D's Jerk Hut  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/21/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 6/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/25/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/04/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/25/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/03/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/23/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/15/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    good hospitality good fast service and the food is excellent
    Comments
    good customer care and the food is very good
  • 2/06/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/30/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

D's Jerk Hut is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: D's Jerk, D J Jerk Chicken, Dj Jerk Hut, D's Jerk Hut Burnham Il, Dee Jerk Hut, D's Jerk Hut, and Jerk Chicken Calumet City State St..