111 Sparkleberry Xing
Columbia, SC 29229

D's Restaurant

Cuisine: American

D's Restaurant is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"We were seated fast. Our food was hot when it came out. "
"Waiter was very friendly "
"The Staff"
"Great place"
Cons
"Slow service. Overcooked wings. Waitress with no personality. "
"You could smell when the wait staff had been out for a smoke break then came back to serve you at your table"
"Unprofessional waitress and manager."
Comments
"Don't waste your money or your time here. There are too many other good places to eat around. "
"Not Customer friendly."
  • 1/09/2016

A dining patron from Columbia, SC tried it.

• 8/22/2015

An American chowhound from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/12/2015

An American chowhound from GA tried it.

• 4/24/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    We were seated fast. Our food was hot when it came out.
    Cons
    Slow service. Overcooked wings. Waitress with no personality.
    Comments
  • 4/11/2015

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Waiter was very friendly
  • 1/21/2015

An American chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/10/2015

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/04/2015

An American chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/31/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/26/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The Staff
Newcustomer photo

Newcustomer

Columbia, SC

Customer Service

I called to place an order an spoke to a lady name Rachell, I attempted to place my order based on what the menu showed online. I was told by this rep that the online site has been updated for years and I would have to pay 2 more for my order because everyone else does it. Infact I was told she would be doing me a favor to take my order because they don’t make that item any more. I requested to speak with a manager and she stated she was the manager then hung up. When I called back rachell answered and when I asked why did she hang up se told me she didn’t I hung up and then placed me on hold for the manager. I spoke with Manager jason and he was also very short with me and he made me feel uncomfortable about spending my money with the company. I will research to find the General manager and report this issue.

American Kid Friendly Beer Served

D's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

D's Restaurant is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: D's Menu Sparkleberry, D's Wings Sparkleberry Crossing Menu, D's Restaurant Sparkleberry, D's Wings Sparkleberry, D's Wings 29229, D's Sparkleberry, D's Wings Sparkleberry Columbia Sc, and D's Sparkleberry Crossing.