6864 Forest Hill Blvd

Duffy's Sports Grill

Cuisine: Grill, Sandwiches, Lunch

Overall
  • 3/22/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it.

• 11/12/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 12/28/2013

A Grill chowhound from US tried it.

• 9/25/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

May 28, 2012

I used to like Duffys in Greenacres until last Friday night. I was sitting at the bar with my fiance as we have previously but earlier in the day. The server named Toni was literally hitting on my fiance in a very obvious manner. Though my…
October 16, 2011

I love this salad and crave it. I was at opening night at the GAC location, the second Duffy's to open, and the food was ALWAYS great, but the menu has come a long way baby! The service is always great, the crew always checking on tables…
October 16, 2011

Awesome! Let me tell you, when I first had it, was when the GAC location opened and a friend convinced me to try it. I was adamant that (a) I don't like fish, and (b) I don't like "hot / spicy" foods as it came with Jalapenos which she…

9/25/2017

A diner from West Palm Beach, FL tried Orchids of Siam.

9/24/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Harlan, KY tried Sunny Italy Pizza & Subs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/18/2017

A diner from West Palm Beach, FL tried Mario Bros Gourmet Pasta.

9/17/2017

A diner from West Palm Beach, FL tried China Star.

9/14/2017

A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Chalakos Peruvian Bistro, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/03/2017

A Thai chowhound from West Palm Beach, FL tried A-1 Thai Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great Padthai
9/01/2017

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Chalakos Peruvian Bistro, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/28/2017

A dining patron from West Palm Beach, FL tried MarBar Grille at Madison Grille, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/20/2017

A dining patron from West Palm Beach, FL tried Mario Bros Gourmet Pasta, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/19/2017

A diner from US tried China Gourmet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food and great service
Grill Sandwiches Good For Kids

Duffy's Sports Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Duffy's Sports Grill is located near the cities of Palm Beach and Cloud Lake.
People found this by searching for: Duffys In Forest Hill In Wpb, Duffys Forest Hill Jog, Duffys Sports Bar Girl Forest Hill, Duffys Forest Hill, Duffy's West Palm Beach Forest Hills Blvd, Duffys Forest Hill And Jog, Duffys Forest Hills Rd Palm Beach County, 33413 Duffys Foresthill Blvd, and Duffys Forrest Hill.