6864 Forest Hill Blvd

Duffy's Sports Grill

Cuisine: Grill, Sandwiches, Lunch

Overall
  • 3/22/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 11/12/2014

A Grill food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2014

A Grill chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

• 12/28/2013

A Grill food lover from US tried it.

• 9/25/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

May 28, 2012

I used to like Duffys in Greenacres until last Friday night. I was sitting at the bar with my fiance as we have previously but earlier in the day. The server named Toni was literally hitting on my fiance in a very obvious manner. Though my…
October 16, 2011

I love this salad and crave it. I was at opening night at the GAC location, the second Duffy's to open, and the food was ALWAYS great, but the menu has come a long way baby! The service is always great, the crew always checking on tables…
October 16, 2011

Awesome! Let me tell you, when I first had it, was when the GAC location opened and a friend convinced me to try it. I was adamant that (a) I don't like fish, and (b) I don't like "hot / spicy" foods as it came with Jalapenos which she…

5/21/2017

A Chinese food lover from Palm Beach Gardens, FL tried China Star, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/20/2017

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Royal Sandwich Co, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Very Good
5/13/2017

A diner from Orlando, FL tried Improv Comedy Club & Restaurant in Downtown.

5/13/2017

A diner from West Palm Beach, FL tried China King in Crestwood.

5/12/2017

A food lover from Cleveland, OH tried Gilou's Island Cuisine.

5/11/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Miami Subs Grill.

5/11/2017

A dining patron from West Palm Beach, FL tried China Star.

5/08/2017

A food lover from Miami, FL tried Taqueria La Esperanza and liked it.

5/05/2017

A French food lover from North Palm Beach, FL tried French Corner Bistro & Rotisserie and liked it. They liked the food.

5/04/2017

A diner from US tried Golden City, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Grill Sandwiches Good For Kids

Duffy's Sports Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Duffy's Sports Grill is located near the cities of Palm Beach and Cloud Lake.
People found this by searching for: Duffys Forest Hills Rd Palm Beach County, Duffys Forest Hill Jog, Duffys Sports Bar Girl Forest Hill, 33413 Duffys Foresthill Blvd, Duffys Forest Hill And Jog, Duffys Forest Hill, Duffys Forrest Hill, Duffys In Forest Hill In Wpb, and Duffy's West Palm Beach Forest Hills Blvd.