6864 Forest Hill Blvd

Duffy's Sports Grill

Cuisine: Grill, Sandwiches, Lunch

Overall
  • 3/22/2015

A Grill food lover from Miami, FL tried it.

• 11/12/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 12/28/2013

A Grill chowhound from US tried it.

• 9/25/2013

A Grill chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sandwich-300x200

May 28, 2012

I used to like Duffys in Greenacres until last Friday night. I was sitting at the bar with my fiance as we have previously but earlier in the day. The server named Toni was literally hitting on my fiance in a very obvious manner. Though my…
October 16, 2011

I love this salad and crave it. I was at opening night at the GAC location, the second Duffy's to open, and the food was ALWAYS great, but the menu has come a long way baby! The service is always great, the crew always checking on tables…
October 16, 2011

Awesome! Let me tell you, when I first had it, was when the GAC location opened and a friend convinced me to try it. I was adamant that (a) I don't like fish, and (b) I don't like "hot / spicy" foods as it came with Jalapenos which she…

7/26/2017

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried 4D Gelateria & Italian Gourmet in Downtown and liked it.

7/26/2017

A dining patron from West Palm Beach, FL tried Leo's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I order from this restaurant at least once a week for delivery. I have not been disappointed. Order always easy and delivery person always friendly. I will even be ordering again today.
Cons
There were no cons.
7/24/2017

A dining patron from West Palm Beach, FL tried Mario Bros Gourmet Pasta.

7/24/2017

A food lover from West Palm Beach, FL tried Cobblestone Grill And Bar.

7/23/2017

A Chinese chowhound from West Palm Beach, FL tried Grandlake Chinese Cuisine in Golden Lakes and liked it. They liked the food.

7/22/2017

A Pasta food lover from West Palm Beach, FL tried Avanti Pizza & Pasta.

7/21/2017

A diner from US tried China Star.

7/21/2017

A diner from US tried Uptown Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food was amazing, they made you feel like family, my kids and a husband absolutely loved everything and so did I! I stapled to visit for sure!
7/16/2017

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Grato in Flamingo Park and liked it.

7/11/2017

A dining patron from US tried China King in Crestwood.

Grill Sandwiches Good For Kids

Duffy's Sports Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Duffy's Sports Grill is located near the cities of Palm Beach and Cloud Lake.
People found this by searching for: Duffys In Forest Hill In Wpb, Duffys Forrest Hill, Duffys Forest Hills Rd Palm Beach County, 33413 Duffys Foresthill Blvd, Duffys Forest Hill, Duffy's West Palm Beach Forest Hills Blvd, Duffys Forest Hill Jog, Duffys Forest Hill And Jog, and Duffys Sports Bar Girl Forest Hill.