Dugout Pizzaria

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Pizza, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"I lived down the street from there as a teenager it was a once a month at least dinner for me love this place! I'm going there when I go back to visit family"
"Pizza"
  • 2/26/2015

A Sandwiches chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/30/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/28/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/07/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/04/2014

Pros
    Pizza
  • 6/05/2013

A dining patron from Mckeesport, PA tried it.

tone757 photo

tone757

Homer City, PA

Best Pizza i have ever had!!!

Best Pizza i have ever had!!!

Sandwiches Pizza Cafe

Dugout Pizzaria  Restaurant Reviews

Dugout Pizzaria is located near the cities of Lucernemines and Graceton.
People found this by searching for: Dugout Homer City, Dugout Pizza Homer City, Pa, Dugout Pizza, Dugout Pizza Homer City Pa, Dougout In Homer City For Sale, Dugout Pizza Homer City, Dug Out Pizza, and The Dugout Pizzarei Home City Pa.