Duk Wo Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Sushi, Japanese

Duk Wo Restaurant is a Chinese, Sushi, and Japanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 4/11/2015

A Chinese food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/15/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

bimmers3 photo

bimmers3

Great delivery choice

It seems like 5 mins after I hung up my phone that the food was there. Both dishes were steaming hot.
Happy Family was a little bland, but had a good selection of seafood, beef, chicken and veggies. Light and healthy feel to it. The sauce seemed to be a soy sauce base and was thin and runny.
My husband had General Tso’s chicken. It was really good. Sauce was flavorful and spicy. The breading was good, not too thick. It was good.
The rice is a little dry and boring, not moist and hard to pick up.
Spring rolls, we got 2 free with our order, were really good. I liked them.
Great delivery service. First time order.
I will keep you posted on future orders and how good they are.

Happy Family

Sauce thin runny soy sauce based and on the bland side.
Lots of variety in this dish. Veggies and meats and seafoods too. Good eating for delivery seafood. Won’t make you sick ;)
Great for small children who don’t like strong flavors or hot spices!

General Tso's Chicken

Wonderful reddish brown spicy sauce, great bread coating. Everything a good fried chicken chinese meal should be. YUM. If I had not ordered the Happy Family, I would have stolen this dish from my husband and ate it all myself!
No veggies, but that’s ok. It is good all by itself.
I would order this dish again and again.

kadesoto photo

kadesoto

Fairfax, VA

Solid Chinese in the Burke/Fairfax Area

Duk Wo is a decent Chinese option; my family orders delivery or carryout from them on a fairly regular basis and service is always reasonably speedy.

The combo meals are particularly delicious and consist of an entree, fried rice, a spring roll, and soup of choice. Values are reasonable as well.

Occasionally, food can taste bland, but this may be because we always order it without the MSG. At any rate, spices and sauces can always be used to liven things up!

Four stars for a quick, convenient Chinese restaurant.

Sweet & Sour Chicken Meal

My favorite combo meal at Duk Wo. Always reliably tasty and filling— it could last you two days if you wanted it to!

goodfooddiner photo

goodfooddiner

Springfield, VA

Poor Service

We have ordered from Duk Wo a number of times and have always had excellent food and service. Not this time! We placed our order, it was delivered, and we found it was incorrect. We called back to get it corrected, and the person answering the phone laughed and argued with us on the item…but said he would correct it. We called back nearly a half hour later, to check on the status of our redelivery…the same person answered…he again laughed and said it was coming and hung up on us. He refused to allow us to talk with the manager…said the owner was making deliveries….and then lied again about who he was, who the manager was…and never did get our order correct!! So, one person went without a dinner that night. Very poor customer service, very disappointing response to a legit complaint.

When we expressed our disappointment, the man we spoke to on the phone came right out and said he didn’t care, told us the manager would do nothing, and he didn’t care that we were returning customers and would probably not order from them again.

Although we liked their food, we won’t go back to them again…and we just found out our neighbor (we recommended Duk Wo to them) also had a similiar experience.

happymommyx4 photo

happymommyx4

Great chinese restaurant

Duk Wo is my family’s favorite local carry-out. The food has been consistently good and flavorful. My oldest son generally will not eat Chinese take-out. The first time we tried this restaurant, we expected he would opt to eat something else that evening. We didn’t need to make any other purchases, he loved it! In fact, he will only eat Chinese from Duk Wo. —High praise from a very picky eater.
I will say I find it a tad pricey. The portions were a little smaller than I expected. However, it hasn’t deterred me from making Duk Wo the only restaurant I will use when I am craving fried rice or sesame chicken. My personal favorite is the crispy beef.
I would like to add something about the service. I have found the staff to be extremely friendly and accommodating. On one occasion, my youngest son came with me to order and wait for carry-out. They gave him a little wooden box game to entertain him while we waited, some water, and wonton crisps. My son was delighted! They were pleasant and quick. I enjoyed the pick up so much, I plan on going back and eating in their dining room.

Crispy Beef

Yummy! A nice mildly spicey dish.

Spring Roll (2)

We love the spring rolls! My kids beg me to stop by and buy some whenever they notice the Duk Wo sign on Burke Lake rd.

critic1 photo

critic1

Horrible Food and Management

I try to go to local restaurant’s in the area and recently went to Duk Wo and spent nearly $50 on the worst food. The food was runny and greasy. We could not eat any of the food. I called the restaurant and they would not return my money, but told me that I should come in again and they would provide me with a free meal. I hesitated to do so, but tried to give them a second chance. When I arrived, they did not remember me and would not honor their promise of a new meal for me. The owner was most arrogant. I will not go to this restaurant again and will be sure to tell my neighbors of my infuriating experience.

Delivery Chinese Online Ordering
joebva photo
joebva, the Owner, says:

Choose from multiple dishes and receive top notch service. Sit, eat, relax, we look forward to serving you.

From CityGrid:

Duk Wo Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Duk Wo Restaurant is located near the cities of North Springfield, West Springfield, and Fairfax Station.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Food Delivery 22015, Duk Wo Restaurant, Duk Wo Menu, Duck Wu Burke Va, Duk Wo Burke Menu, Duck Wo, Duk Wo, Duck Wu Burke, and Duk Wo Burke.