4619 Convoy St
San Diego, CA 92111-2318

Dumpling Inn

Neighborhoods: Kearny Mesa
Cuisine: Dim Sum, Breakfast, Lunch

Dumpling Inn is a Dim Sum, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"The best. Simple as that. "
  • 1/14/2015

A Dim Sum food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The best. Simple as that.
  • 9/20/2014

• 8/23/2013

A Dim Sum food lover from Tijuana, 02 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

LunchLover photo

LunchLover

San Diego, CA

Great Chinese food!

oh man! I wrote this long review and poof! it’s gone! I hate when that happens! ok what I said waaaass… this place is great! I’ve been there many times and it’s always good stuff!! My favorite dish is the Kung Pao Seabass! I sat next to three guys who were all eating this dish so I decided to order it and I loved it! The next time I went there to have this dish again – these SAME THREE GUYS were there again to have it again too!! I’m telling you it’s good! :)

The only drawback is this place is pretty tiny! (Maybe 8 tables or so??) BUT you do get in and out pretty fast. No…they don’t hover over you and rush you out… it’s because you get your food pretty fast, you eat and get back to work! If you’re in a super rush, order ahead for pickup.

Oh yeah… one thing I figured out yesterday… they are CLOSED ON MONDAYS!!! bummer… I ended up at Thai House… I’ll review on that soon…

Kung Pao Seabass

A great blend of spicy but not too spicy, fish but not too fishy… rice and veggies… but not too many veggies…

Dim Sum Good for groups Breakfast

Dumpling Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Dumpling Inn is located near the cities of San Diego County, Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Thai Chinese Japanese Near Convoy Dumpling Inn, Dumpling Inn Menu, Dumpling Inn Convoy Menu, Dumpling Inn Menu San Diego, Dumpling Inn, Dumpling Inn Convoy, Dumpling Inn San Diego, Dumpling Inn San Diego Menu, and San Diego Dumpling Inn Menu.