250 E 103rd St

Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins

Neighborhoods: Roseland
Cuisine: Ice Cream, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Desserts

Overall
Pros
"Fast service"
"Just happened to be near this location and wanted black walnut ice cream, then saw oreo cookies and cream, got all the way home opened it up and it had chunk of ice over top. Had been refrozen. Had to drive back nearly beg for my money back."
"I stopped at this Baskin Robbins for an ice cream cone on a funnel/waffle cone. What a treat! Service was fast, service was good. I will return. I used the drive through service."
"Wrong order. No phone number on the receipt to let them know the error was made. Just a total bad experience"
"You stupid motherfuckers gave me food poisoning!!!!! Me and two other co workers preferred chicken croissant sandwiches and we're all vomiting now! Way to go you bunch of assholes!! I'm calling the health departmenton you!!"
"Shout out to the worse Dunkin' Donuts Baskin-Robbins In Chicago located on 103rd near King drive. You have been open for a week and 2 days out of 7 you have not had half of the flavors of ice cream you advertise !!! I was looking forward to the upgra"
Cons
"None."
Comments
  • 9/25/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/18/2016

An Ice Cream food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 5/29/2015

An Ice Cream chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2015

An Ice Cream chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/09/2015

• 1/21/2015

An Ice Cream chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None.
    Comments
    None
  • 1/04/2015

An Ice Cream food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/29/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/21/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/15/2014

An Ice Cream food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

GNJ1964 photo

GNJ1964

Riverdale, IL

First and last time I'll visit this Dunkin Donuts.

This was my first time in this Dunkin Donuts and it will be my last. The service was absolutely TERRIBLE!!!!! The two young men totally ignored the customers coming in the establishment while taking orders from drive thru. One should’ve concentrated on drive thru while another take care of the customers inside. One got an attitude when I asked to speak to the manager who also had a nasty attitude. It’s customary for the supervisors to help when there’s a rush. She didn’t help at all. I’ve seen far better service at DDs with only ONE person running it. The one lad who I complained about started getting real belligerent to the point of making fun of me and arguing. As a person whose had over 13 years of restaurant experience behind I understand what crews go through dealing with unreasonable customers but these young need to either be fired or go through some serious re-training. The one that was needlessly disrespectful of me should in my view be fired from the job. I won’t be in this Dunkin Donuts again. Thing about this they didn’t even care that I said I would never come back.

Ice Cream Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt Desserts

Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins  Restaurant Reviews

Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Dunkin Donuts 103rd King Drive, Baskin Robbins 103 Western, Baskin Robbins. 103rd And King Drive, Baskin Robbins 60628, Dunkin Donuts On 103rd St, Baskin Robbins 103rd King Dr Chicago Il, Dunkin Donuts 103rd And King Drive, and Dunkin Donuts On 103rd King Drive.