11175 Perry Hwy
Wexford, PA 15090-9385

Dunkin' Donuts

(Near the intersection of Perry Hwy and Fieldview Dr)

Cuisine: Breakfast, Donuts, Bagels

Dunkin' Donuts is a Breakfast, Donuts, and Bagels restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 9/27/2015

A diner from Springdale, PA tried it.

• 6/09/2013

A dining patron from Ambridge, PA tried it and didn't like it.

momar930 photo

momar930

Pittsburgh, PA

Pumpkin Muffin...mmmm!

A quick stop through the drive thru at Dunkin Donuts had me on a quest to try the new Pumpkin Muffin. I love anything pumpkin, and this muffin was no exception. If you love the flavors of fall, you will like this seasonal treat. Dense and not too sweet, I was wishing I’d have gotten a spare to take home! The streusal topping was my favorite part. I also tried an iced coffee and I really enjoyed it—would definitely order again.

Dunkin Donuts has seemed to come back on the scene here in Pittsburgh hard and heavy—and so far they seem to be doing things right!

Muffin

Iced coffee - Iced Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts

Iced Coffee

Breakfast Donuts Bagels

Dunkin' Donuts  Restaurant Reviews

Dunkin' Donuts is located near the cities of Bradfordwoods, Bradford Woods, Warrendale, Mccandless Township, and Mccandless.
People found this by searching for: Dunkin Donuts Fried Chicken Reviews, Dunkin Doughnuts In Wexford Menu, Dunkin Donuts Wexford Pa, Dunkin Donuts Wexford, Wexford Dunkin Donuts, Dunkin Dounts Wexford, and Pittsburgh Dunkin Doughnut Prices.