700 E 5th St
Connersville, IN 47331-2612

Dunn's Steak N Buffet

Cuisine: Buffet, Steak, Seafood

• 8/06/2014

A Buffet chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/07/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 2/23/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/07/2013

A Buffet chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/30/2013

A Buffet food lover from Rushville, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

September 30, 2012

Employee's don't wash hands

I went to the restroom while waiting on my steak. While I was in the restroom an employee came out of the stall and immediately walked toward the door. In shock I opened the door after him to see if he was leaving but to my surprise he…
January 20, 2011

Good food, terrible service

Went with the family late last year. Good food when we finally got served, but our waitress who later we were told was called Jessica Linville. Was terrible. There were a procession of older men who would come in and start foolin around…
January 6, 2011

wonderful

I could not believe this was the first time that we have been to dunn's, It was excellent. My children is not big eaters, but they were tonite. The waitress was wonderful she treated my family like we were her friends. They had wings, the…

7/14/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Richmond, IN tried Pizza Hut.

7/09/2017

A Pizza food lover from Royersford, PA tried Pizza King.

6/22/2017

A Pizza food lover from Connersville, IN tried Pizza King, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/19/2017

A diner from Louisville, KY tried Pizza Hut.

4/01/2017

A Southern food lover from US tried Southern Style Family Dining, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great restraunt
3/31/2017

A dining patron from Liberty, IN tried Wendy's.

3/28/2017

A diner from Richmond, IN tried Pizza King.

3/17/2017

A diner from Frankfort, KY tried Maggie's Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/09/2017

A diner from Liberty, IN tried El Reparo.

2/14/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Dearborn Heights, MI tried Pizza King.

Buffet Steak Seafood

Dunn's Steak N Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Dunns Steakhouse Connersville, Dunn's Steak And Buffet Connersville Indiana, Dunns Steak House Connersville Indiana, Dunns Restaurant Connersville Indiana, Dunn's Steak & Buffet, Dunns Steakhouse Menu, and Dunn's Steak And Buffet.