700 E 5th St
Connersville, IN 47331-2612

Dunn's Steak N Buffet

Cuisine: Buffet, Steak, Seafood

• 8/06/2014

A Buffet food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/07/2014

A Buffet chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 2/23/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/07/2013

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/30/2013

A Buffet chowhound from Rushville, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

September 30, 2012

Employee's don't wash hands

I went to the restroom while waiting on my steak. While I was in the restroom an employee came out of the stall and immediately walked toward the door. In shock I opened the door after him to see if he was leaving but to my surprise he…
January 20, 2011

Good food, terrible service

Went with the family late last year. Good food when we finally got served, but our waitress who later we were told was called Jessica Linville. Was terrible. There were a procession of older men who would come in and start foolin around…
January 6, 2011

wonderful

I could not believe this was the first time that we have been to dunn's, It was excellent. My children is not big eaters, but they were tonite. The waitress was wonderful she treated my family like we were her friends. They had wings, the…

3/31/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Economy, IN tried Pizza King.

2/22/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Connersville, IN tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
It was a great place to eat
Cons
They need more, people to work there
Comments
2/14/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Roanoke, IN tried Mancino's Pizza & Grinders.

10/19/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Pizza King.

9/04/2017

A dining patron from Louisville, KY tried Pizza Hut and liked it.

7/14/2017

A diner from Richmond, IN tried Pizza Hut.

7/09/2017

A dining patron from Royersford, PA tried Pizza King.

6/22/2017

A diner from Connersville, IN tried Pizza King, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/19/2017

A diner from Louisville, KY tried Pizza Hut.

4/01/2017

A Southern food lover from US tried Southern Style Family Dining, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great restraunt
Buffet Steak Seafood

Dunn's Steak N Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Dunn's Steak And Buffet Connersville Indiana, Dunns Steakhouse Menu, Dunn's Steak And Buffet, Dunn's Steak & Buffet, Dunns Steakhouse Connersville, Dunns Steak House Connersville Indiana, and Dunns Restaurant Connersville Indiana.