700 E 5th St
Connersville, IN 47331-2612

Dunn's Steak N Buffet

Cuisine: Buffet, Steak, Seafood

• 8/06/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/07/2014

A Buffet chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 2/23/2014

A Buffet chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/07/2013

A Buffet chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/30/2013

A Buffet chowhound from Rushville, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

September 30, 2012

Employee's don't wash hands

I went to the restroom while waiting on my steak. While I was in the restroom an employee came out of the stall and immediately walked toward the door. In shock I opened the door after him to see if he was leaving but to my surprise he…
January 20, 2011

Good food, terrible service

Went with the family late last year. Good food when we finally got served, but our waitress who later we were told was called Jessica Linville. Was terrible. There were a procession of older men who would come in and start foolin around…
January 6, 2011

wonderful

I could not believe this was the first time that we have been to dunn's, It was excellent. My children is not big eaters, but they were tonite. The waitress was wonderful she treated my family like we were her friends. They had wings, the…

4/01/2017

A Southern chowhound from US tried Southern Style Family Dining, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great restraunt
3/31/2017

A diner from Liberty, IN tried Wendy's.

3/28/2017

A diner from Richmond, IN tried Pizza King.

3/17/2017

A diner from Frankfort, KY tried Maggie's Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/09/2017

A diner from Liberty, IN tried El Reparo.

2/14/2017

A diner from Dearborn Heights, MI tried Pizza King.

1/21/2017

A dining patron from Seymour, IN tried Pizza King, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/05/2016

A Pizza food lover from Auburn, IN tried Pizza King, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/01/2016

A diner from Louisville, KY tried Chrome Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/26/2016

A diner from Paris, TN tried Wendy's, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Every time I order carry out they always forget to give me something!
Buffet Steak Seafood

Dunn's Steak N Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Dunn's Steak And Buffet, Dunn's Steak & Buffet, Dunns Steakhouse Menu, Dunns Restaurant Connersville Indiana, Dunns Steakhouse Connersville, Dunn's Steak And Buffet Connersville Indiana, and Dunns Steak House Connersville Indiana.