146 Kings Hwy E
Haddonfield, NJ 08033

duo italian bistro

Cuisine: Innovative, Italian, Lunch

duo italian bistro is a Innovative, Italian, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

CMConnor photo

CMConnor

Haddonfield, NJ

Great new byob with outdoor seating!

The food is contemporary italian, the atmosphere is charming, the menu is extensive, and the prices are extremely reasonable. Great place for business meeting, fun with friends, or a romantic night with someone special. Highly recommend!

Crab Ravioli

Absolutely delectable yet totally affordable!

MARISARENEE photo

MARISARENEE

Cherry Hill, NJ

GREAT FOOD AND FUN WITH FRIENDS!

I HAD SUCH A GREAT NIGHT! MY FRIENDS AND I DECIDED TO TRY THIS RESTAURANT BY CHANCEBUT WE CAN’T WAIT TO GO BACK. THE MENU IS MODERN ITALIAN I GUESS, WITH A FEW TWISTS. WE STARTED WITH THE CRAB FONDUE, AND PANKO MOZZERELLA APPEITIZZERS (WE LOVE CHEESE), THE FONDUE WAS AWESOME AND THE SERVER BROUGHT IT TO US IN A MARTINI GLASS! WE HAD BROUGHT WINE WITH US AND THE SERVER WAS VERY PATIENT IN WAITING FOR US TO PICK OUR ENTREES. I ORDERED THE CRAB TOPPED MAHI-MAHI, MY FRIENDS ORDEREDGNOCCHI PESTO, CHICKEN MARSALA, AND SEAFOOD FRADIABLO. THERE WAS NOTHING LEFT ON OUR PLATES TO WRAP! WHICH NOW WE REGRET, BECAUSE THE COOKIE SPECIAL THEY WERE RUNNING SOUNDED SO TEMPTING. WE WILL BE SURE TO ASK FOR IT NEXT TIME. WE ALL RECCOMEND THIS FUN RESTAURANT!

CRAB CRUSTED MAHI-MAHI

LOVED EVERY BITE!

jerseygirl24 photo

jerseygirl24

One of My Fav's...

I love duo. I eat there atleast 3 times a month with friends or co-workers. The salads are devine and all the dressings are homemade. It has a relaxed atmosphere and the decor is very nice. If going in the zeppole dessert is a must try!!!

Insalada Piccante w/ Chicken

My fav… Spring mix, roasted peppers, gorgonzola cheese, potato crutons, house balsamic vinegrette and a huge pile of chicken!!!

zeppole dessert

awesome, awesome, awesome!!! warm italian donuts covered in cinnamon and sugar and finished with carmel sauce.

Tuscan Alfredo

the best alfredo ever!!! rich creamy sauce with diced chicked, proscuitto, and veggies.

NJDiner08 photo

NJDiner08

Atlantic City, NJ

Tasty food if you don't mind the wait...

I brought my mother here this past weekend since we were in town for the craft fair. The place was mobbed and it looked as though it was slightly understaffed. Being that we weren’t in a rush, we waited for a table for @ 15 minutes… (hostess told us @10) and we were seated. We started off with a generous portion of tomato bruschetta ($7) which could of been a meal by itself. It was a hot day and being that we were sitting outside, we didn’t want to order hot food. I was very pleased with our server because she knew we waited for the table and made sure our drinks and app came out fast, but there was about a 10 minute time lapse from the time our app plate was cleared to the time when our salads came out. I had a giant apple pecan salad ($7.50) which came with raisins and I don’t remember what else but a sweet mustardy dressing that almost could have been served as a dessert sauce. The server kindly brought me their house balsamic instead since I wasn’t quite fond of the other. My mother had a caprese salad which is quite common for Italian restaurants, but she opted to add a “side” of grilled chicken for an additional $2.50. Boy was I surprised at how much they gave. I honestly wish I had ordered the chicken as well because there would have been enough left to take home for later. Overall our bill was around $31 and we were both full. I would like to come back when it’s not so busy to see how long it takes for the food to come out. All in all a 4/5… I’ll try it again since mom liked it so much.

Bruschetta

big enough for 1 as a lunch entree!

Apple Pecan Salad

tons of spring mix and goodies, but the dressing’s a tad too sweet for me.

Caprese Salad

real buffalo mozzerella and fresh roasted peppers and tomatoes here… pay $2.50 more and you’ll get tons of grilled chicken ontop!

dentL photo

dentL

Philadelphia, PA

Service? What Service?

I have nicknamed this restaurant the “Restaurant from hell”. I should have walked out when every employee ignored me for 10 minutes while waiting to be seated. The someone walks in after us, and grabs someone and asks to sit at the only table left outside… which is where we were waiting patiently to sit. After another 5-10 minutes of waiting… my guest and I were finally seated… at a table that still needed to be cleared off. Our waiter came, opened our bottle of wine which we were told could not be put on ice because the ice machine was broken. After being left to decide on our meal our waiter came over took our choices and left…. never to be seen again…until the check came. We waited for 10 minutes until I got annoyed and asked someone else for utensils and napkins. Then I grabbed someone else to get bread and butter which came after i relieved the comment…" um well Im trying to work on it", After eating our salad and our meals (which were ok… not great..) our waiter came over and placed the check down. He did not ask if we wanted anything else nor did he come over at any point in the meal to ask if anything was ok. We got up to pay, and expected the man behind the counter to ask how everything was (we think he was the owner)… but all the guy said was you owe ___ amount of money; he at the moment was too concerned with counting all the cash in front of us, while exclaiming to his waitress… how much she made in tips… SO UNPROFESSIONAL.

The wait staff spend more time behind the cash register than waiting on the people. Unless you are the only people in the restaurant …. don;t expect any great service. Oh and if you don’t mind staring at people’s leftovers the entire time… then this is the place for you. They didn’t clear off any tables for 3 hours.

All in all an undesirable experience from the time we walked in to when we walked out

Squirrel photo

Bpril28gsr25ezaby-gaa8
CMConnor

jerseygirl24

duo italian bistro  Restaurant Reviews

duo italian bistro is located near the cities of Haddon, Westmont, Erlton Ellisburg, Haddon Heights, and Haddon Township.
People found this by searching for: Zeppoli Collingswood, Duo Italian, Duo Italian Bistro Haddonfield, Zeppole Collingswood, Italian Duo Restaurant, Duo Italian Bistro Haddonfield Nj, Duo Restaurant Haddonfield Nj, Italin Bistro Haddonfield Nj, and Zeppole Restaurant Collingswood.