2098 London Lane
Whistler, BC V0N

Dusty's Bar & BBQ

Cuisine: BBQ

• 2/26/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sea_Dog photo

Sea_Dog

Bremerton, WA

Not a place for real "Q"

Last Tuesday (8/21/07) we at a late lunch at Dusty’s – beef brisket sandwich and pulled pork sandwich. The brisket was more like a dried roast with a (very) little BBQ sauce spread on it. The pulled pork was little better. Neither tasted like real BBQ, especially from an expensive (rusting) custom Klose pit outside. I know from personal experience how hard it can be to cook good brisket in a pit, but my worst was better than this.

The service was only slightly better than the food, bring the drinks, bring the food, and bring the bill. The clientele seemed to reflect the decline in quality, four at the bar and four playing 8-ball, we were the only ones eating.

In the past, we had great food their and I recommended it highly to my friends who might be visiting Whistler. Sorry that I can’t do that anymore.

I don’t know if they don’t have a pit master or if they are resting on their laurels for hosting the Canadian National BBQ Championships.

Regardless of the reason, they will have to do some serious improvements before they will draw customers who want “Q” that matches the quality of their idle pit.

BBQ Creekside

Dusty's Bar & BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

Dusty's Bar & BBQ is located near the cities of Alta Lake.
People found this by searching for: Menu Dustys, Whistler, Bc, Dusty's Bar & Bbq, Dusty's Whistler Menu, Dustys Whistler, Dusty's Creekside Whistler, Dusty's Creekside Menu, Dustys Creekisde Menu, Dustys Creekside Menu, and Dusty's Bar And Bbq Whistler.