Dustys Oyster Bar & Dining

Cuisine: Seafood, Pub Food, American

Overall
Pros
"Best oysters on the beach"
"Great staff. Food was awesome. Really good osters. "
"The food was good"
"Great food and cheap"
Cons
"Service was very bad The bar tender shorted me $20 on a $10 bill. That could have been a mistake. They later seated up the same person turned out to be our waiter, after we ate she didn't bring our change. She just assumed she earned a tip for bad ser"
"Dive"
Comments
"The date was 11-28-13 stay away from the over weight brunette waiter "
August 25, 2014

oysters

We always loved going to Dustys whie we are in Panama City but last week when we went there I left wondering if we would go back. I always order a dozen of the baked oyster, 3 jalapeno, 3 dusty baked 3 of the 3 cheeses. When I got them I…
January 4, 2011

Big Traveler

We have a place in PCB and come many times a year. Just found Dusty's and it is great. Laid back. Exactly as you would expect from an Oyster BAR. Great food. Worth the wait in line. I can't believe some of the bad reviews and have…
March 12, 2010

IF YOU CAN GET IN

IT IS A REGULAR FOR US. WE HAVE BEEN GONING FOR MANY YEARS. BEEN THERE FOR THE GOOD AND BAD. MY FAVORITE PLACE. I AM PROUD TO SEE THE OWNER HAS DONE SUCH A GREAT JOB, TO HAVE SURVIED. FOOD IS GREAT LOVE THE CREW..GO AND KICK BACK NO…

Seafood Pub Food American

Dustys Oyster Bar & Dining  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/23/2016 A diner from Cartersville, GA tried it.

• 10/02/2016 A diner from Lady Lake, FL tried it.

• 8/14/2016 A diner from Attalla, AL tried it.

• 7/03/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/24/2016 A diner from Goodwater, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best oysters on the beach
  • 6/05/2016 A diner from Panama City, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/21/2015 A diner from Attalla, AL tried it and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the service and liked the ambiance.

• 6/02/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

• 2/25/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 1/22/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Dustys Oyster Bar & Dining is located near the cities of Panama City Beaches and Upper Grand Lagoon.
People found this by searching for: Dusty's Oyster Bar Panama City Beach Menu, Dusty's Oyster Bar & Dining, Dusty's Panama City Beach Menu, Dusty's Panama City Beach, Dustys Oyster Bar, Dusty's Oyster Bar Menu, and Dusty's Menu Panama City.