Dustys Oyster Bar & Dining

Cuisine: Seafood, Pub Food, American

Overall
Pros
"Best oysters on the beach"
"Great staff. Food was awesome. Really good osters. "
"The food was good"
"Great food and cheap"
Cons
"Service was very bad The bar tender shorted me $20 on a $10 bill. That could have been a mistake. They later seated up the same person turned out to be our waiter, after we ate she didn't bring our change. She just assumed she earned a tip for bad ser"
"Dive"
Comments
"The date was 11-28-13 stay away from the over weight brunette waiter "
August 25, 2014

oysters

We always loved going to Dustys whie we are in Panama City but last week when we went there I left wondering if we would go back. I always order a dozen of the baked oyster, 3 jalapeno, 3 dusty baked 3 of the 3 cheeses. When I got them I…
January 4, 2011

Big Traveler

We have a place in PCB and come many times a year. Just found Dusty's and it is great. Laid back. Exactly as you would expect from an Oyster BAR. Great food. Worth the wait in line. I can't believe some of the bad reviews and have…
March 12, 2010

IF YOU CAN GET IN

IT IS A REGULAR FOR US. WE HAVE BEEN GONING FOR MANY YEARS. BEEN THERE FOR THE GOOD AND BAD. MY FAVORITE PLACE. I AM PROUD TO SEE THE OWNER HAS DONE SUCH A GREAT JOB, TO HAVE SURVIED. FOOD IS GREAT LOVE THE CREW..GO AND KICK BACK NO…

Seafood Pub Food American

Dustys Oyster Bar & Dining  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/14/2016 A diner from Panama City, FL tried it.

• 7/03/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/24/2016 A diner from Altoona, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best oysters on the beach
  • 6/05/2016 A diner from Chattanooga, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/21/2015 A diner from Panama City, FL tried it and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the service and liked the ambiance.

• 6/02/2015 A diner from FL tried it and liked it.

• 2/25/2015 A diner from FL tried it.

• 1/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/24/2014 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great staff. Food was awesome. Really good osters.
  • 6/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Dustys Oyster Bar & Dining is located near the cities of Panama City Beaches and Upper Grand Lagoon.
People found this by searching for: Dusty's Panama City Beach Menu, Dustys Oyster Bar, Dusty Oyster Bar In Panama Florida Menu Food, Dusty's Bar And Grill Panama City Beach Florida, Dusty'S Oyster Bar Menu, Dusty's Oyster Bar Menu, Dusty's Oyster Bar & Dining, Dusty's Oyster Bar Panama City Beach Menu, and Dusty's Panama City Beach.