Earlez Grille

Neighborhoods: Crenshaw
Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Best hot dog ever! "
  • 7/19/2015

An American food lover from Newport News, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/26/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/16/2013

A dining patron from Downey, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best hot dog ever!
  • 4/08/2013

A dining patron from Bell, CA tried it and liked it.

Kurt5 photo

Kurt5

Quick & Healthy

I saw an ad about this restaurant in last week’s issue of LA Weekly. I tried their breakfast and that was actually the first time I had veggie sausage! It was was not only mind blowing but it was delicious, healthy, and affordable as well. Earlez Grille is definitely doing more than most “fast food” restaurants by giving vegans like me more options.

July 27, 2006

Best Veggie Links around

I am a vegetarian of two years and before I became one, I used to go to Earle's to get their veggie patties. It wasn't until I became a vegetarian that I tried their veggie links and, let me say that these are the best links I have ever…
June 22, 2006

BEATS PINKS HOT DOGS BY A MILE

I was taken to Earle's Grill while on vacation from New York. These were the best hotdogs I had ever tasted and I went back everyday for the remainder of my vacation. They had other food choices in addition to the infamous hot dogs. It was…

Susina Bakery

Burgers in Jefferson Park

Jack's Chili Factory

Fast Food in West Adams

12/10/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Valerio's City Bakery in Eagle Rock.

12/10/2017

A diner from US tried Sizzler in Atwater Village.

12/08/2017

A dining patron from Canoga Park, CA tried Henri's in Canoga Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/07/2017

A Coffee chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Cafe Mak in Mid-Wilshire, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/07/2017

A Thai chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Chao Krung Thai Restaurant in Mid-Wilshire.

12/07/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried A-1 Burgers in Leimert Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The Burgers are to die for DELICIOUS and can't beat the price for a home made pattie... Lines are long but well worth the wait!
12/06/2017

A Mexican food lover from Glendale, CA tried La Fuente in Eagle Rock and liked it.

12/06/2017

An Italian chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Compari's Pizza & Italian in Ladera Heights, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Excellent food and excellent service (that would be Elver... we're regulars of a sort), small, dimly-lit dining room with excellent ambiance. . . It really doesn't get any better than this. The only drawback is the tiny parking lot--only three or four s
Cons
Not a thing: it's our favorite Italian restaurant in Los Angeles.
Comments
This is a real bargain, especially for lunch: tip Elver well! (We always tip at least 20%.)
12/05/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Vinny's Pizza in Westchester, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

12/05/2017

A Mexican food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Tacos Tumbras a Tomas in Downtown.

American Parking Catering

Earlez Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Earlez Grille is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Earlez Grille Crenshaw, Earlez Grille, Earlez Grille Los Angeles, Earlz Winners On Crenshaw, Earlez Grille Menu, Earlz Grill On Crenshaw, and Earlez Grille Catering.