Earlez Grille

Neighborhoods: Crenshaw
Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Best hot dog ever! "
  • 7/19/2015

A dining patron from Newport News, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/26/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/16/2013

An American chowhound from Downey, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best hot dog ever!
  • 4/08/2013

An American chowhound from Bell, CA tried it and liked it.

Kurt5 photo

Kurt5

Quick & Healthy

I saw an ad about this restaurant in last week’s issue of LA Weekly. I tried their breakfast and that was actually the first time I had veggie sausage! It was was not only mind blowing but it was delicious, healthy, and affordable as well. Earlez Grille is definitely doing more than most “fast food” restaurants by giving vegans like me more options.

July 27, 2006

Best Veggie Links around

I am a vegetarian of two years and before I became one, I used to go to Earle's to get their veggie patties. It wasn't until I became a vegetarian that I tried their veggie links and, let me say that these are the best links I have ever…
June 22, 2006

BEATS PINKS HOT DOGS BY A MILE

I was taken to Earle's Grill while on vacation from New York. These were the best hotdogs I had ever tasted and I went back everyday for the remainder of my vacation. They had other food choices in addition to the infamous hot dogs. It was…

Susina Bakery

Burgers in Jefferson Park

Jack's Chili Factory

Fast Food in West Adams

5/23/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried AL & Bea's Mexican Food in Boyle Heights.

5/21/2018

An Asian chowhound from US tried Chao Praya (CLOSED) in Hollywood.

5/20/2018

A Thai food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Ayara Thai Cuisine in Westchester.

5/20/2018

A dining patron from CA tried Rincon Chileno in Mid-Wilshire and liked it. They liked the food.

5/16/2018

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried The Coffee Bean in Century City and rated it . They didn't like the food.

5/15/2018

A Healthy chowhound from Glendale, CA tried The Juice Parlor in North Hollywood. They liked the food and liked the service.

5/13/2018

A diner from US tried Helen's Kitchen in Downtown.

5/13/2018

An American food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in South Central LA.

5/12/2018

A diner from US tried Slapfish.

5/12/2018

A diner from US tried Teddy's Cafe in West Los Angeles.

American Parking Catering

Earlez Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Earlez Grille is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Earlez Grille Crenshaw, Earlez Grille, Earlez Grille Menu, Earlz Winners On Crenshaw, Earlez Grille Los Angeles, Earlz Grill On Crenshaw, and Earlez Grille Catering.