8163 East Eden Rd
Eden, NY 14057

East Eden Tavern

Cuisine: Pub Food, American

Overall
Pros
"Ribs were outstanding, and the loaded potato salad was great. Great new twist on potato salad. Smoked wings are best I've had in western ny."
"we went to the restaurant right after it was featured on "unique eats" segment on WGRZ-TV. Saturday night, crowded, we were told an hour wait, actual wait time was about 20 min. enough time to finish a glass of beer at the bar. Food was excellent. Best "
"The place is very clean and neat. Food was great and lots of it. Was there with 3 couples and only a few of us could finish our meal, they were so large. Great sides,desserts and drinks. Waiters were very polite and efficient. We waited a little while f"
"portions were large. food had good flavor - but not hot!"
Cons
"No cons on this visit. Waitress was very nice and accommodating., food was fabulous and private equity was right"
"I thinks because it was so busy, waiting for our food took a long time. My suggestion know what you want, order immediately. By the time you finish your next drink, the food will be served."
"we were there early (4:30) and the food still took a long time to come and when it did it was luke warm. I asked for a few extra napkins (because I had ribs) and they never came. We live just down the street, so we will try ONE MORE TIME."
Comments
"I'll be back to the East Eden Tavern very soon. Great place Guy Fiari from DDD should feature the tavern"
"Large portions. Bring your appetite!"
"My dad rebuilt the bar years ago. As well as the altar at St. Mary's church right down the street."
  • 8/05/2017

A diner from Hamburg, NY tried it.

• 5/06/2017

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/21/2017

A Pub Food food lover from Stony Brook, NY tried it.

• 4/01/2017

A diner from Hamburg, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/25/2017

A Pub Food food lover from Lancaster, NY tried it.

• 3/16/2017

A Pub Food chowhound from US tried it.

• 1/30/2017

A dining patron from Hamburg, NY tried it.

• 1/24/2017

A diner from Rossford, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/12/2017

A Pub Food chowhound from Caledonia, NY tried it.

• 1/09/2017

A dining patron from Orchard Park, NY tried it and liked it.

Pub Food American

East Eden Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: East Eden Tavern And Smokehouse, East Eden Tavern Menu, Google East Eden Tavern East Eden Ny, East Eden Tavern, Eden Ny History, East Eden Tavern Eden Ny, and East Eden Tavern & Smokehouse.