East of Chicago

Neighborhoods: Ellet
Cuisine: Pizza, Breakfast, Wings

Pros
"No highlights! Customer service is terrible...order placed at 6:31...arrived at 7:08 incomplete. Called...girl was rude...said she can resend driver when he returns or credit. I said I will pick up $ difference the next day. She said Iccan't do that...we "
"I love their menu but I tried to place and order with a coupon over the phone. Both the girl on the phone and the woman that I assume was the manager in the background were not familiar with the coupon and kept questioning if it was their coupon even thou"
Comments
"Other pizza places in area are friendly...eager to please and better overall! Shame on me for straying!"
  • 1/10/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
  • 8/03/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pizza Breakfast Wings

East of Chicago  Restaurant Reviews

East of Chicago is located near the cities of Summit County.
People found this by searching for: East Of Chicago Pizza Ellet Ohio, East Of Chicago Pizza Ellet, East Of Chicago Menu With Priceas Ellet Ohio 44312, East Of Chicago Ellet Ohio, East Of Chigco Ellet, East Of Chicago Ellet, East Of Chicago Pizza, and East Of Chicago Pizza In Ellet.