East Side Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Food is good. Local business."
"pizza "
"Great tasting pizza."
"Great food fast service nice people"
Cons
"I have been ordering and patronizing East Side for years and years (15+). In the last year I have just experienced the rudest people answering the telephone I have ever met! This last time, I attempted to place a delivery order. I told them it was for "

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Catering Lunch

East Side Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/08/2017 A diner from Sacramento, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/06/2017 A diner from Chesapeake, VA tried it.

• 7/28/2016 A diner from Portsmouth, VA tried it and liked it.

• 7/01/2016 A diner from Portsmouth, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/01/2016 A diner from Portsmouth, VA tried it.

• 1/11/2016 A diner from Portsmouth, VA tried it.

• 1/03/2016 A diner from Portsmouth, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is good. Local business.
    Cons
  • 12/09/2015 A diner from Portsmouth, VA tried it.

• 11/16/2015 A diner from Chesapeake, VA tried it.

• 10/04/2015 A diner from Suffolk, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

East Side Pizza is located near the cities of Norfolk, Chesapeake, and South Norfolk Sono.
People found this by searching for: Eastside Pizza Portsmouth Va Menu, Eastside Pizza Menu Portsmouth Va, East Side Pizza Menu Portsmouth Vat, East Side Pizza Menu Portsmouth, East Side Pizza Portsmouth Va Menu, East Side Pizza Portsmouth Menu, East Side Pizza Portsmouth Va, and East Side Pizza Portsmouth.