5618 Portsmouth Blvd
Portsmouth, VA 23701

East Side Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Food is good. Local business."
"pizza "
"Great tasting pizza."
"Great food fast service nice people"
Cons
"I have been ordering and patronizing East Side for years and years (15+). In the last year I have just experienced the rudest people answering the telephone I have ever met! This last time, I attempted to place a delivery order. I told them it was for "
  • 6/17/2017

A dining patron from East Lansing, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/25/2017

A Pizza food lover from Portsmouth, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/30/2017

A Pizza food lover from Richmond, VA tried it.

• 3/08/2017

A dining patron from Sacramento, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/06/2017

A Pizza food lover from Chesapeake, VA tried it.

• 7/28/2016

A dining patron from Portsmouth, VA tried it and liked it.

• 7/01/2016

A diner from Portsmouth, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/01/2016

A dining patron from Portsmouth, VA tried it.

• 1/11/2016

A dining patron from Portsmouth, VA tried it.

• 1/03/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Portsmouth, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is good. Local business.
    Cons
    Pizza

August 19, 2012

We love East Side, its super close to home, and fast deliver, with pretty awesome authentic Italian cuisine. Great menu choices.
July 20, 2011

POOR SERVICE

My group of friends ordered delivery last night. We waited over an hour, were told on 3 separate occasions our food would be delivered with multiple reasons as to why it had not gotten to us and that it would be arriving within minutes to…
February 22, 2011

Health Alert!!

East Side Pizza was once our favorite place to go as a family. We've been there numerous times and usually had good service and great pizza. However, tonight (2/22/11) was completely different. We walked in and were offered an available…

8/16/2017

A diner from GA tried Zero's Subs.

8/13/2017

A Soul Food chowhound from Whately, MA tried JEM'S "Take A Plate".

8/13/2017

A diner from CN tried Paddy O'Brian's.

8/12/2017

A dining patron from Portsmouth, VA tried Pizza Hut.

8/11/2017

A Chicken food lover from Richmond, VA tried Golden Skillet Fried Chicken and liked it. They liked the food.

8/02/2017

A dining patron from Portsmouth, VA tried Wong Kwok Restaurant.

7/29/2017

A diner from Chesapeake, VA tried Lisa's Bar and Grill.

7/28/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried Eddys Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/28/2017

A dining patron from Londonderry, NH tried Eddys Express and liked it. They liked the food.

7/28/2017

A Seafood food lover from Portsmouth, VA tried Darla's Seafood and liked it.

Pizza Catering Lunch

East Side Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

East Side Pizza is located near the cities of Norfolk, Chesapeake, and South Norfolk Sono.
People found this by searching for: East Side Pizza Menu Portsmouth Vat, Eastside Pizza Menu Portsmouth Va, East Side Pizza Portsmouth Va Menu, East Side Pizza Menu Portsmouth, East Side Pizza Portsmouth Menu, East Side Pizza Portsmouth, East Side Pizza Portsmouth Va, Eastside Pizza Portsmouth Va Menu, and East Side Menu.