5618 Portsmouth Blvd
Portsmouth, VA 23701

East Side Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Food is good. Local business."
"pizza "
"Great tasting pizza."
"Great food fast service nice people"
Cons
"I have been ordering and patronizing East Side for years and years (15+). In the last year I have just experienced the rudest people answering the telephone I have ever met! This last time, I attempted to place a delivery order. I told them it was for "
  • 6/17/2017

A Pizza chowhound from East Lansing, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/25/2017

A Pizza food lover from Portsmouth, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/30/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Richmond, VA tried it.

• 3/08/2017

A Pizza food lover from Sacramento, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/06/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Chesapeake, VA tried it.

• 7/28/2016

A diner from Portsmouth, VA tried it and liked it.

• 7/01/2016

• 5/01/2016

A diner from Portsmouth, VA tried it.

• 1/11/2016

A dining patron from Portsmouth, VA tried it.

• 1/03/2016

A Pizza food lover from Portsmouth, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is good. Local business.
    Pizza

August 19, 2012

We love East Side, its super close to home, and fast deliver, with pretty awesome authentic Italian cuisine. Great menu choices.
July 20, 2011

POOR SERVICE

My group of friends ordered delivery last night. We waited over an hour, were told on 3 separate occasions our food would be delivered with multiple reasons as to why it had not gotten to us and that it would be arriving within minutes to…
February 22, 2011

Health Alert!!

East Side Pizza was once our favorite place to go as a family. We've been there numerous times and usually had good service and great pizza. However, tonight (2/22/11) was completely different. We walked in and were offered an available…

6/26/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Hampton, VA tried Eddys Express.

6/25/2017

A Soul Food chowhound from Upper Darby, PA tried Boogie's Soul Food Restaurant.

6/23/2017

A Mexican food lover from Portsmouth, VA tried Los Amigos No 2 Mexican Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

6/19/2017

A dining patron from Richmond, VA tried Royalty, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service, fresh food, kid friendly, family oriented, and great prices!
Cons
None
6/17/2017

A Pizza chowhound from East Lansing, MI tried East Side Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/17/2017

A dining patron from US tried Lisa's Bar and Grill.

6/14/2017

An Italian food lover from Portsmouth, VA tried Pizza Box, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/05/2017

A diner from US tried Pizza Hut.

6/04/2017

A diner from Louisville, CO tried Eddys Express and liked it. They liked the food.

5/30/2017

A dining patron from Portsmouth, VA tried Top China, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Catering Lunch

East Side Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

East Side Pizza is located near the cities of Norfolk, Chesapeake, and South Norfolk Sono.
People found this by searching for: Eastside Pizza Menu Portsmouth Va, East Side Pizza Portsmouth, East Side Pizza Portsmouth Va, East Side Pizza Portsmouth Va Menu, East Side Pizza Menu Portsmouth Vat, East Side Pizza Portsmouth Menu, Eastside Pizza Portsmouth Va Menu, and East Side Pizza Menu Portsmouth.