East Side Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Food is good. Local business."
"pizza "
"Great tasting pizza."
"Great food fast service nice people"
Cons
"I have been ordering and patronizing East Side for years and years (15+). In the last year I have just experienced the rudest people answering the telephone I have ever met! This last time, I attempted to place a delivery order. I told them it was for "
August 19, 2012

We love East Side, its super close to home, and fast deliver, with pretty awesome authentic Italian cuisine. Great menu choices.
July 20, 2011

POOR SERVICE

My group of friends ordered delivery last night. We waited over an hour, were told on 3 separate occasions our food would be delivered with multiple reasons as to why it had not gotten to us and that it would be arriving within minutes to…
February 22, 2011

Health Alert!!

East Side Pizza was once our favorite place to go as a family. We've been there numerous times and usually had good service and great pizza. However, tonight (2/22/11) was completely different. We walked in and were offered an available…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Catering Lunch

East Side Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/28/2016 A diner from Norfolk, VA tried it and liked it.

• 7/01/2016 A diner from Newport News, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/01/2016 A diner from Portsmouth, VA tried it.

• 1/11/2016 A diner from Portsmouth, VA tried it.

• 1/03/2016 A diner from Portsmouth, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is good. Local business.
    Cons
  • 12/09/2015 A diner from Portsmouth, VA tried it.

• 11/16/2015 A diner from Chesapeake, VA tried it.

• 10/04/2015 A diner from Suffolk, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/10/2015 A diner from Virginia Beach, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

East Side Pizza is located near the cities of Norfolk, Chesapeake, and South Norfolk Sono.
People found this by searching for: East Side Pizza Portsmouth Va Menu, East Side Pizza Portsmouth Menu, Eastside Pizza In Portsmouth, Eastside Pizza Portsmouth Va Menu, East Side Pizza Portsmouth Blvd Menu, Eastside Pizza Menu Portsmouth Va, East Side Pizza Menu Portsmouth, Eastside Pizza Portsmouth Menu, and East Side Pizza Portsmouth.