992 Arcade St
St Paul, MN 55106-3202

Eastside Checkerboard Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Salads, Subs

Overall
Pros
"We order this Pizza all the time at my job, they serve a jumbo pie that's very well made and feeds my whole department.. All cheese & banana peppers is our favorite. Keep up da good work, p.s. the only thing that could be better for me personally is , tha"
"Best pizza in st.paul"
"Good food and service"
Cons
Comments
"Nice place to get great food at a nice price."
  • 9/27/2016

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/08/2015

A Pizza chowhound from CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best pizza in st.paul
  • 5/11/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/10/2015

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 1/22/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 11/23/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/26/2014

• 9/10/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/12/2014

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 7/02/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

May 19, 2014

Disappointment

I typically come here because food is great and service is decent but last night when I went to eat there it took over 45 minutes to bring out papaya salad on a very slow night of Sunday. It took over an hour to get Beef Laab. And again, I…
May 3, 2010

Open Late

I would recommend this pizza for late night cravings...they are open late and have good greasy pizza! They are generous with the toppings and I like their thin crust. Make sure to pick up, though, because delievery usually takes a while.

Pizza Salads Subs

Eastside Checkerboard Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Eastside Checkerboard Pizza is located near the cities of Saint Paul, West St Paul, West Saint Paul, and Lilydale.
People found this by searching for: Checkerboard Pizza East Side, Pizza 55106, Checkerboard Pizza Arcade Menu, Eastside Checkerboard Pizza, Checkerboard Pizza, Checkerboard Pizza Arcade, Eastside Checkerboard Pizza Menu, and Checkerboard Pizza Menu.